The Christmas Tree Turret is a Gadget introduced in the 11.2.2 update.
It is a Christmas themed gadget that's similar to the Turret. However its body has been embellished as a Christmas tree, hence its name. The base is an open red box with festive decals on each face. It also has 2 barrels instead of 1. The animations for the deploy and destruction of the turret are also very similar.
It is used similarly to a Turret, except that it has two nozzles, so it can attack from its front and its back, killing all nearby enemies simultaneously.
- Deploy this on weakened enemies, since the Christmas Tree Turret, even at the final form, deals a small amount of damage.
- Monsters in Campaign or Arena mode will try to destroy the Turret if deployed, making it ideal for distracting them to make a getaway of you are on low health.
- Place this turret in places where many players will go, such as hallways or intersections in small maps to deal maximum damage to the most players.
- Try to deploy the turret in a strategic location where it cannot be easily spotted, or destroyed by opponents.
- Protect the turret from being destroyed by attacking the players around it, but remember that it will be destroyed if you die.
- It has a high durability, so try to shoot it multiple times with highly efficient weapons like the Prototype S or one-hit kill Heavy Weapons like the Christmas Ultimatum, since shooting it with the weaker weapons will make you lead into a disadvantage on taking out the Christmas Tree Turret.
- To prevent the gadget from being activated, use a weapon or item with the Gadget Block attribute, such as the Neutron Pulsator or Disabler.
- Escape the radius of the turret with a high mobility weapon, such as the Double Cashbacks.
- Equip a pet such as the Cyber Phoenix to disable your opponent's Gadgets temporarily.
- Remember that if the player that deployed the gadget is killed, the gadget will be destroyed as well.
- If you are weakened by the turret, take cover behind a wall or other barrier, and recover your health with a healing weapon.
- Try to stay far from the turret, since it has a slight damage sphere around it.
- Equip a weapon with the Shield attribute to block the turret's shots, such as the Sly Wolf.
- Use a long-range, fast-firing weapon to easily destroy it.
- Make sure to collect Pickups such as Health and Armor, even though it doesn't deal much damage towards it's targets.
|Initial Tier||41 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 1||40 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 2||39 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 3||38 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 4||37 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 5||36 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 6||35 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 7||34 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Tier 8||33 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Tier 9||32 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 10||31 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Final Tier||30 Seconds||25 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- This is the second Turret in PG3D, however, it possesses many differences compared to its predecessor.
- For starters, and an obvious fact, the turret here is based around a Christmas Tree, and not like the standard Turret's sentry gun design.
- Second, unlike the Turret's function to lock onto nearby enemies and shoot them down, the Christmas Tree Turret spins rapidly, dealing "Area Damage" with the two barrels on each side of the turret.
- Destroying a Christmas Tree Turret, much like the normal Turret, will count as kill points in modes such as Duel and Deathmatch.
- It is currently one of the few turret gadgets in the game, the others being the Sticky Turret and the Turret, as well as various Clan Tank and Fort items.