|“||We found it in the garage after unfortunate routine in du CUbei circus. The shot was so powerful that an acrobat who was inside this cannon was delivered right to the competing circus.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Circus Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a large, circus themed, handheld cannon that directly shoots red bombs with a small blast radius and high damage. It has high damage, a low fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is a reskin of the Big Buddy.
It has a yellow, red, and blue paint job with a base and 4 wheels. Unlike its predecessor (the Big Buddy), it does not feature a smiley face. It fires large red cannonballs instead of the black cannonballs that its predecessor did.
This cannon shoots a large, red cannonball with a fast, but not instant bullet travel time. On impact, it leaves a small explosion. After every shot, the player touches the fuse. The player is able to Rocket Jump with it but damaging themselves at the same time.
When reloading, the player puts three cannonballs into the weapon's front. It has no delay mechanics.
- Fire on the ground to where the opponent is.
- The Circus Cannon has a very slow fire rate and mobility, so you can't hold it the entire match. Rocket Jump with the Nuclear Revolver and fire the Circus Cannon.
- Do not reload until you are completely safe from harm, as it takes a long time to reload.
- Try to get up close to use this weapon but not at point blank since you may get caught in the blast.
- If you manage to hit your opponent but fail to kill them, try finishing them off with a high fire rate weapon since they are already low.
- Run to your opponent with 85 mobility weapons and switch to the cannon when you are near the opponent and fire it at your feet.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges. However, be aware that they can still hit you from even long ranges but it takes time for the projectile hit.
- Never engage in close combat.
- If you are engaging this user in close ranges, then make sure to be jumping and continuously moving to dodge their shots.
- If the user is reloading, then kill them with a Sniper.
- Use with a high mobility weapon and a one shot sniper.
- When paired with the Poseidon Trident, you can hit use the Circus Cannon to cripple an opponent's health then finish them off with the Poseidon Trident. You could also use the Witch Broom.
- Initial release.
- It got nerfed as a 2 shots kill. It can be a one shot kill if the player has the right modules and the weapon is upgraded to Mythical grade.
- You can no longer take self damage with this weapon.
- The weapon was added to the Black Market.
- This weapon resembles the cannons some circuses use to shoot people out (for performances, of course).
- When this weapon was released in the 14.0.0 Sniper update, it caused much argument among old players who had the Big Buddy (PG3D), and the new players who got it on which weapon is more powerful, due to the Big Buddy (PG3D) being a weapon nostalgic and sentimental to veterans of Pixel Gun 3D.
- This weapon has one of the smallest area damage radiuses of all the area damage weapons.