Not to be confused with the crafting item, Citadel (Fort Base).
|This article may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
With all the champions recruited, the Newbie goes to Cubic's citadel to stop it once and for all. However, the Admin, who takes the form of the Newbie, begins cloning itself to stop the Newbie and the champions.
The citadel is heavily inspired by Parkour City 3018, where most of the map takes place on rooftops.
The player is spawned in front of the ship, where most of the characters can be seen as background characters. In most of the outdoor areas, there are pathways and AC units acting as cover. Underneath the spawning area, there is a room with cases and energy units.
- Be careful when traversing around the map since Network Streamer Admins can sneak up behind you.
- Keep an eye on your surroundings while you are hiding from enemies.
- Most enemies are ranged, so keep moving and keep your distance.
- Be aware of the Rifle Admins as their accuracy is pinpoint so you will not be able to dodge their bullets.
- You can hide where the gem is located and pick off enemies one by one with the Disconnector as they try to go down the ladder. Be careful, though. If they land on the platform they will be able to shoot.
- Also this tactic may require a large amount of time and you may not get 3 stars with this tactic due to not defeating all enemies quickly.
- The System Admin is a good weapon to defeat the Admin since it has the largest Damage per Secong(DPS) among all the weapons.
- In addition, maneuver around the small buildings since the Admin can shoot at high range.
- Do not get too close to the admin as he can deal a very high amount of damage on you if you do so.
Hidden Coin and Gem
A hidden coin can be seen behind one of cases in the room underneath where the player spawns.
The hidden gem is located on a hidden balcony right of the map. The player is required to drop down to pick it up on the bounce pad.
- The BIG DATA is a Heavy weapon one can unlock after completing Citadel but the Oxbadc0de can be used before they get it and it can't be switched back after.
- Most of the time the Rifle Admins cannot shoot you.
- They point their weapons weirdly at you not pointing exactly at you.