|“||Great AoE and a ricochet effect? These guys from the toy factories really want to take over the new market!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a brown, toy-themed weapon that shoots brown bombs with a ricochet attribute. It has good damage, a good fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
The Clockwork Cannon looks like a large cannon with a grip and stock mounted beneath it. The rear end of the cannon is hinged for loading and has a clock key attacked to it, which is wound during the loading animation. It is loaded with three brown balls that are striped with black. The cannon itself is brown with silver and gold accents. It bears many resemblances to the Rivet Gun.
This weapon shoots brown projectiles that are striped with black that can bounce on walls. They also have a looping shot attribute, which means that they are shot in an arc trajectory. Moreover, this weapon has an explosive splash radius on the impact of a player.
When reloading, the player inserts bombs from the nozzles and turns the clock key. It has no delay mechanics.
- The shots from this weapon bounce off of solid surfaces. Try using this to get shots around corners without putting yourself in danger. Remember, however, that shots detonate on impact with friend or foe, so they can be accidentally blocked by allies.
- Since this weapon has Looping Shot, aim slighter higher than your intended target.
- It can be useful as a crowd controller, due to the area damage it entails. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a very low capacity, and slow mobility. It has the ability to 2 shot someone.
- Use this in tight spaces to take advantage of its ricochet and get fast kills as the damage is quite high.
- Use this in close to medium ranges only as it has looping shot.
- The capacity is very low, so either reload frequently or hide in a safe spot to reload.
- This weapon is very good at spawn trapping.
- Its range is somewhat limited, so long-range weapons counter it well.
- Put distance between yourself and this weapon while starting to avoid being the shots, which explode on contact.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with an 85 mobility weapon.
- Use an area damage weapon to quickly eliminate the player.
- Initial release.
- It's damage was nerfed for balance purposes.
- This weapon returned via Super Lottery.
- One of the idle animations for this weapon consists of bouncing one of its rounds off the ground a couple of times, then bouncing it up and into the weapon before flipping it into the ready position.
- The hitbox and projectiles of this weapon are quite large.