Not to be confused with the Christmas-themed weapon, the Nutcracker.
The Clockwork Nutcracker is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.2.2 update.
It seems to be a nutcracker with white hair, large teeth, a red and golden shirt, a red and blue hat with a helicopter part on the top of the hat. It also holds a pack of dynamite, similar to the TNT Block from Minecraft. A yellow wind-up key can also be seen on the back.
It targets the nearest enemy, and the enemy blows up upon contact, making this gadget a homing missile gadget, similar to the Bee Swarm Spell and the Smart Bullet Bazooka. It will automatically detonate after a period of time after deployment, however it can increased by upgrading.
After use, the user must wait a 41-50 second cooldown depending on it's level before it can be used again.
- Use it close to enemies.
- The Clockwork Nutcracker can provide a Rocket Jump if the target is very close by, or if it hits the ground or a wall.
- This item can be extremely useful for eliminating invisible players or Pulling Sucker Gun users in Battle Royale
- Use it when enemies are clustered to damage multiples of them at a time, to well benefit from the area damage.
- Do not allow the missile to smash into your teammates, do so by aiming towards the sky and allowing it to follow the closest enemy.
- Get closer to enemies, to reduce the time it takes for the missile to reach them.
- This can be helpful to take out targets using the Jetpack.
- Make sure that the enemy is in sight, otherwise, it will fly straight and hits nothing.
- Take into consideration the 1-second wind up time before using it, otherwise, the user could be killed while winding it up, wasting the gadget.
- This gadget does not maneuver well around sharp corners or narrow areas, try to prevent players from retreating into those areas.
- The gadget is useful for having players retreat from their current position, potentially making them vulnerable from attacks.
- As it deals lethal damage to the target(s), and it is a hard counter to heavily armored players or Mechs.
- Stay far away from it’s user.
- If it is possible try making sharp turns into doorways so it will lose track.
- Alternatively, move behind a physical wall so that the nutcracker explodes into the wall.
- Try running into other enemies so that it will follow other enemies instead.
- However, do not get too close to the other enemy, since you may die from the explosion too.
- It does NOT have health, therefore shooting it won't do anything besides wasting your ammo.
- However using the Barrier Rifle will destroy it automatically.
- If possible, use the Stone skin module combination to protect you from it's explosions.
- Use a weapon or gadget that will disable the use of gadgets.
|Initial Tier||50 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 1||49 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 2||48 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Tier 3||47 Seconds||28 Seconds|
|Tier 4||46 Seconds||29 Seconds|
|Tier 5||45 Seconds||31 Seconds|
|Tier 6||44 Seconds||32 Seconds|
|Tier 7||43 Seconds||34 Seconds|
|Tier 8||42 Seconds||36 Seconds|
|Final Tier||41 Seconds||38 Seconds|
- This is very effective in Battle Royale, if received from a Gadget Chest.
- This and the Cyber Bees Swarm are the only gadgets with the Homing Missile attribute.
- However, while the Cyber Bees Swarm is in the Throwing category, this gadget is in the Tools category.
- This gadget is one the few Tools Gadgets that have the "Area Damage" attribute to it.
- The appearance of the Nutcracker may have inspired the Fairytale Season Battle Pass Prince skin.
- It only has one propeller, so in reality the lower part would spin with the propeller.