|“||Shoots small meteo-mines that can stick to any surface. Nature doesn't have bad weather. But your opponent has.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a sci-fi mine launcher that has the ability to shoots cloud mines. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 3 shots.
It features a blue and white body with glowing white details, as well as a white and pink pistol grip, connecting to the front of the weapon. The top of the body is a blue unused iron sight. The front of the weapon comprises of a diamond shaped magazine that glows white, with two claw-like barrels with golden tips that seem to accumulate electrical energy, compressing and projecting it as an electrical cloud mine.
When the fire button is pressed, it will launch an electrical cloud that will stick to any object. If touched by an enemy it will explode, dealing damage to the one that triggered it and those around him/her if close enough
When reloading, the user will eject the energy cell at the front and will replace it with a new one.
It fires light blue electric mines, which leave a cloud-white trail.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Cloud Launcher will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
It has high damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots.
- Place its mines on hidden spots on where players mostly pass through.
- It is a good counter against melee players.
- Only use it for making traps as it performs poor on direct combat.
- Lure targets to the mines.
- Use this in close range maps, as it can trap targets easily.
- This weapon is useful against multiple enemies due to its area damage, and also its ability to chain shots.
- Use it on weakened enemies due to this weapon being a 2 shot.
- If you are trapped by crowding enemies, you can use this weapon to disperse them. However, be aware that you will kill yourself in the process.
- It can be extremely difficult to land hits with, only use it when setting traps, or if you're confident of hitting your target.
- Going too close to your enemy is bad because this weapon does extreme self damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid hallways since users will take advantage of claustrophobic areas using this weapon.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can counter users at close range.
- Be wary on small areas where the bombs might be rigged.
- Attack its users from behind while he is complacent firing multiple mines towards other enemies.
- Its projectile is quite noticeable from afar, due to its travel time.
This is a very useful for players who prefer to ambush enemies at close range, equip a shotgun and a close range Heavy weapon to finish enemies off.
- Initial release
- Received a buff along with other chain damage weapons. Now, cloud mines that explode on direct contact with enemies will cause a fiery and smoky explosion that has a huge AOE range, and no longer an electrical explosion. The chain damage ability seems to be missing as well despite it being stated as one of the weapon's main attributes.
- Damage increased by 15%
- It is a weapon idea by James Moorhouse on Pixel Gun's Twitter page. The developers have chosen this weapon and a few others, thus, leaving the creator winning the weapon contest, with some other users.
- It appears to launch cloud like projectiles, hence the weapon's name.
- When this weapon was first released, it was a Heavy weapon. However, it became a Special weapon later on.
- This weapon is one of the only weapons to be in 2 sets in the Gallery. The Inventor's Inventions set and the Guns From Fans set. The other weapon in 2 gallery sets is the Warmaster.