This weapon is a Christmas-themed shotgun that shoots out many pellets every shot. It has an average fire rate, decent capacity, but low mobility. Its blindness is a little foggy but not as strong as that of the PGA-05 Slender Touch. It also has a very, very strong bleeding effect that is quite dangerous.
The Combat Candy has a silver pump and golden stock. At the front and under the barrel, there's a snowman head bauble. It's color scheme consists of that of the Ultimatum's Christmas Skin, basically made up of red, white, yellow, and cyan. Its grip is attached to the visible butt of the rifle, and on top of the compact shotgun are cyan glow-markings that supposedly help with aiming. Besides those significant details, it is a very basic-designed shotgun.
It fires out multiple pellets every time the fire button is pressed. The pellets have a spread, due to the weapon being a shotgun.
When reloading, the user pulls the pump back, quickly loads four shells into the weapon, and then pushes the pump forward again to reload, similar to the shotgun Viking.
Its blindness is a force to be reckoned with, but it is not as bad as the PGA-05 Slender Touch. When fired, it produces a crackly sound with the sweet, dainty charm of a snowflake. The Snowman's thread jiggles when fired.
This weapon gives delay to some other weapons when shot and it also receives a delay from some other weapons
- Use this to temporarily blind your opponents.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- The weapon excels at close quarters combat, making it an effective weapon in tight hallways or spaces.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This can be used as an effective means in defending against melee users. Fire while aiming center mass or the head while backpedaling.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blind spots, this is effective in close quarters maps.
- It has a low capacity for its fire rate, so reload frequently when possible.
- Its bleeding is incredibly strong, making it useful for dealing additional damage to enemies.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- If you get hit by it, try to find a place to hide to recover its blindness effect or rocket jump away. You can still fight back since the blindness is kinda weak, but it can be risky.
- The bleeding attribute deals a serious amount of damage, so find an armor/health pick up as fast as possible before you bleed to death.
- Initial Release
- The 0.1 second fixed delay was removed
- It's damage was decreased by 6%
- It is the third weapon with the attribute. The others being Sand Tower Pistol and PGA-05 Slender Touch.