|“||This gauntlet has been in possession of Iron Block, the Hero of Humanity. But it's been a long time since we've heard of this honorable man. Maybe the gauntlet has the answer where he is?||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a large gauntlet that functions as a blaster. It has average damage, a good fire rate, a decent capacity, and low-medium mobility. It is 4 shots when at maximum efficiency.
Its weapon comes in two parts; the gauntlet and the blaster mounted on top of the gauntlet.
The gauntlet itself sports a red/yellow color scheme with grey digits.
The blaster on top is mainly yellow, with a light blue energy cell on the back.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire blue blasts that will explode upon impact.
When reloading, the user will recharge the blaster by pressing a button on the side of the gauntlet.
It has average damage, a good fire rate, a decent capacity, slow mobility. It is 4 shots maxed out.
- Simply having it in your loadout gives bonus armor.
- The weapon has a decent fire rate for a Heavy weapon and 10 shots, meaning that one is able to take on multiple enemies at once before reloading.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Use this up to medium ranges for easy kills.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Pick off its users at long-range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly kill users at close range.
- Try bunny hopping to minimize the chances of being hit.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, since they will not punch you. Instead, they shoot light-blue projectiles.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them from raining rockets at you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Use high mobility or low-weight weapons to dodge, evade and or escape the rockets fired from these users. Weapons like the Dark Force Saber perform well in dodging and maneuverability.
This weapon serves well for a primary weapon, provided that you have a decent Sniper weapon.
- Added to the game.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Iron Man and his Repulsors.
- This weapon has a similar appearance and color with other Gauntlet weapons in the game.