|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, seeCombat Knife (PG3D).
The Combat Knife is a default Melee weapon. This weapon is automatically given when you first start the game.
It is a standard combat knife, with a black handle and a metal blade with a serrated edge.
It has low damage, good mobility and fast attack speed.
- Jump around, but make sure you are still attacking the enemy.
- Stealthily approach the enemy in the blind side, and attack them.
- You may also need a back-up weapon if the other tips won't work.
- Use this to finish off an off-guarded weak target. Such as an unarmored busy sniper.
- Use this weapon to escape some dangerous situations, thanks to its good mobility.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Its damage is extremely noticeable especially if you have armor. Take note on the damage indicators to know of where is the attacker is.
- When engaged in close range combat with a user of this weapon, use a close ranged weapon or an area damage weapon to finish them off.
Due to it being a beginner's weapon, bring other weapons to avoid getting killed often.