The Combat Overlords is a Primary weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The weapon takes on the appearance of two dual-wielded assault rifles with matte black bases and bright red decals and accents.
Each weapon features a curved grey magazine, a grey pistol grip, "65 L" written in red on the side a large red skull on the back of the weapon, and a holographic red skull on top. At the front, each weapon features a large grey vented barrel and a laser sight also appear under the barrels.
When the fire button is pressed, the user fires the Combat Overlords via rapid fire until their ammunition completely depletes. It has a similar reload animation to the Golden Bros. When enemies come in contact with its bullets, they will be damaged from bleeding and blocked from the use of gadgets.
When zoomed in, the Infrared Imager attribute will detect the heat signatures of enemies and players in red/orange on a blue filter, making them easier to track, especially in low-light areas.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that the Combat Overlords has a short-pullout animation before players can fire.
- This weapon is a general-purpose close range Primary. This is due to its It has a high rate of fire, and high magazine capacity.
- Be wary of the ammo capacity, as being careless can deplete its ammo reserves quickly. Try avoiding wasting too much shots against targets at longer ranges.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Aim for the head to deal additional damage.
- Use this to easily block the enemy's gadget usage.
- Due to its high mobility, keep on strafing around enemies to make it harder to get hit.
- Use these against invisible players, as its high fire rate allows better accuracy for the smaller hitbox.
- The attribute can be used to detect hard to see enemies and enemies in dark areas.
- Despite having the Infrared Imager attribute, this weapon cannot Target Mark an opponent when scoped in, unlike the Tactical Pistol.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon uses.
- Pick off its user from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Stick to cover when being suppressed by its user, use Throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade to damage or kill the user from behind cover.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Counter the high mobility by using weapons featuring the attribute.
Equip a Sniper weapon for long ranged attacks.
- Initial release.
- Crosshair and Scope has been changed.
- The Combat Overlords is one of the six weapons only obtainable via Veteran Chest, with the other five being Sentence, Project "Red Button", Lives Harvester, Thermal Ultra Scythe, and Jet Dragon.
- This weapon has 45 rounds overall, which is rather bizarre given that it is an odd number and the weapon is a dual wield weapon. It shares the similar case of Red Twins, during its time when it still had 25 rounds.
- This is the first and only Primary at the moment to have the Infrared Imager attribute.
- This weapon has a unique crosshair and scope.
- This is the third primary that has 100 mobility. Another being Treasurer and Neutron Pulsator.
- This is the fifth weapon to have 100 mobility, the others being Neutron Pulsator, Treasurer, Double Cashback, and Winged Bow.