It appears to be a blue and cyan, clan themed fidget spinner. It has a yellow center circle with a tiny, red dot on the circle's center. The fidget spinner is blue from the front and the back but has a cyan outline on its sides. Moreover, the fidget spinner has three holes, each hole being bordered by metal.
This gadget is good for sudden attacks and escaping from your medium-ranged enemies. When used, the player will throw the spinner, and after the debuting point of the trajectory, it will create a blast on impact which can cause bleeding and small area damage to an affected opponent.
- It can bleed players so note that it can deal with additional damage.
- Use this against multiple enemies in one spot, because this has area damage.
- Be sure to aim properly while using this gadget, otherwise, the spinner will miss the targeted player(s), since it has travel time.
- This gadget is perfect for throwing down hallways in maps such as Silent School.
- Never use the spinner on an obstacle right next to you, as you will bleed and take damage.
- Stay away from tight corridors.
- Rocket jump away from the user so they will miss.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Jetpack to fly above its user(s) and kill them from a distance.
- Counter its shots using the Reflector gadget.
- Engage its users in close ranges so as to lure them to self-damage or suicide.
- Strafe around to reduce the chance of getting hit.
- Run away immediately if you see someone pull out this gadget using the travel time and the throwing time.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this gadget.
|Initial Tier||27 Seconds|
|Tier 1||26 Seconds|
|Tier 2||25 Seconds|
|Tier 3||24 Seconds|
|Tier 4||23 Seconds|
|Tier 5||22 Seconds|
|Tier 6||21 Seconds|
|Tier 7||20 Seconds|
|Tier 8||19 Seconds|
|Tier 9||18 Seconds|
|Tier 10||17 Seconds|
|Tier 11||16 Seconds|
|Final Tier||15 Seconds|
- Initial release
- This was one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It is a remodel of an unreleased asset version of this gadget. The original version of it was red.
- It was added in 2020, even though fidget spinners were a old trend in 2017.
- It resembles the projectiles of the Fidget Thrower.
- This is one of the only area damage weapons that can do headshots.
- However it cannot deal bleeding or area damage despite what it says. This was proven in a Youtube Video
- The gadget is not functioning well and still waited for the developers to fix it.
- Its area damage only functions when an enemy gets hit.