The Community Van is a special type of Trader's Van made for the Pixel Gun 3D community. It is a uniqu
e type of van that is scheduled with weapons of different categories every day. The Community Van usually lasts several days.
On June 11, 12, and 13, 2020, the developers asked the community what weapons do they want to return using the #votes channel in the Pixel Gun 3D Discord. They posted around 15 popular weapons with their images every day for a few days. One can vote by reacting with the green plus icon below the weapon's image. The most voted weapons made their appearance for the community to purchase in the Trader's Van. Ever since, developers release various Community Vans for the Pixel Gun Community.
- On 8/20/20 , the developers announced another Community Van, which will sell 3 most voted loadouts from 12 possible loadouts. One can vote for his/her desired loadout just like in the previous one. The first van will arrive on 8/21/20 and each van will appear for 1 day. There will be 3 vans in total. There was a delay, so the van didn't arrive on 8/21/20, so the Community Van first appeared on 8/22/20.
- On 1/9/20, the developers announced another Community Van based on popular and requested weapons from the previous 12 loadouts.
- On 25/9/20 developers introduced a van with certain requested weapons (The majority of which has previously been in Battle Passes) from different social medias.
- On 23/10/20 and 24/10/20, to celebrate Halloween, the developers announced 24 winners for a previously scheduled Halloween Weapon Skin Contest, and says that they will be implemented in the game via another Community Van. 2 videos describing the winning skins were released in their Discord Server.
- On 5/28/21, the developers announced another Community Van based on popular and requested weapons from players. The developers created a poll which will decide the weapons of the Community Van via Discord. The choices are in the form of 7 normal loadouts and the voting ended at 31.05 10:00 UTC.
- On 6/18/21, the Community Vans of June finally made it's appearance.
June 11 Community Van Schedule
- Day 1: Weapons that cost coins (Pyro 1116, Yetti Spirit, Gift Stitcher, Masterpiece Musket, Elephant Hunter)
- Day 2: Part one of the most voted weapons in the Discord server (Black Hole, Professional Bow, Alien Bouncer, Dark Mage Wand, Pulling Sucker Gun)
- Day 3: "Far Far Galaxy" Gallery set (Portable Death Moon, Space Blaster, Laser Crossbow, Space Rifle, Dark Force Saber, Elder Force Saber)
- Day 4: Weapons that cost gems (Tactical Knife, Last Kiss, Aloha! Boom Boom!, Eva, Combat Darts, Proton Freezer)
- Day 5: "Football Challenge" Gallery set (Penilizer, Fan's Revolver, Football Cannon)
- Day 6: Part two of the most voted weapons in the Discord server (Heroic Epee, Laser Cycler, Viking, Heavy Sniper Rifle, Heart of Volcano)
- Day 7: A secret van, which basically turned out to be several weapons with their event skins (Storm, Thunderer, Chipping Whip, Necklace of the Ice King, Overseer, Royal Ashbringer, Torpedo Launcher)
August 20 Community Van Schedule
- Day 1: most voted 3 Cat Spam weapons (Gift Stitcher, Thunderer, Tactical Knife, Necklace of the Ice King, Heavy Sniper Rifle, Proton Freezer)
- Day 2 : Saturn, Lovebirds, Heroic Epee, Festive Guitar, Comet, Heart of Volcano
- Day 3 : Viking, Thunderer, Dark Force Saber, Poison Darts, Heavy Sniper Rifle, Destruction System
September 1 Community Van
- Mithril Rifle, Laser Cycler, Pixel Stream Sword, Werewolf Paws, Transformed Blaster, Laser Bow, Huge Boy
September 25 Community Van
- Deadly Digital System, Raccoon with a Pipe, Corn Launcher, Sharp Flame, Holy Shotgun, Knight's Axe, Inevitability, Storm of All Seas
June 18-25 Community Vans
- Invader, Piercer, Sharp Flame, Plasma Beast, Final Verdict, Maximum Cruelty.
- Undertaker, Ouroboros, Goo Substance Scythe, Cyclops Sling, Explosive Caramel, Submarine Drone Station.
- PGA-01 Living Rifle, Rebel, Super Drill, Portable Death Moon (PG3D), Farewell Volley, Proton Freezer.