It is a three-headed drill of the Legendary. The drills work similarly to chainsaws and will inflict . It deals decent damage and is paired with a high mobility and high attack speed.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Complete Grinder will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
The weapon features a large white body with three silver drill heads at the front. The drills are connected to the main system by yellow wires that can be activated by a trigger in the back. On top, there is a GPS system that will detect the positions of enemies.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage of this weapon.
- Strafe around the foe while attacking.
- Get as close to the user as possible it does not have much range, similar to most melee weapons.
- Hold down the attack button for a continuous attack.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Its detection ability can also be used to pinpoint the exact location of the target.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- It is rather loud when used, try to track where the sound is coming from and back away.
- When a user is charging at you, keep your distance and fire while moving.
- If caught in a melee duel, try and strafe while jumping.
- Rain Area Damage to make quick work of users. Pairing this with a Jetpack is also recommended.
- Pair this with a weapon for longer ranges such as the Sniper Dude.
- Initial Release.
- This is the second Chainsaw Melee weapon obtainable via Battle Pass.
- This is one of the few Melee weapons with the attribute that functions like a chainsaw, as opposed to the player swinging it like a sword.
- This is the fourth weapon to have the Enemy Detector () attribute, the other weapons being Knife & Compass, Sharp-Eyed Courier, and Submarine Drone Station.
- The name suggest's its not even a weapon but rather a tool.