The Conductor of Souls is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.8.0 update.
It is a Greek Mythology themed sniper rifle released in the Olympus Update as part of the Insidious Hades set event. It's mostly jade green and red. It deals a high amount of damage and has a low capacity and mobility, along with a medium fire rate.
It has a grey barrel with turquoise patterns, and a black-ish body and a stock with gold patterns. Below the body is a magazine that has a turquoise color with a red bottom. A scope is attached at the top of the gun and seems to be chained. A lantern is also chained on the body of the gun. It has a magical hand coming out of the gun holding the scope.
This sniper is mostly a 1 shot headshot and a 1 shot body shot. This sniper shoots a jade green colored laser that pierces through anything due to its wall break ability, dealing high damage to players. When reloading, the magazine at the bottom is taken out and replaced with a new one.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Conductor of Souls will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Conductor of Souls will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Conductor of Souls and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Conductor of Souls's fire rate, respectively.
- Be sure to change your location constantly as your enemies can track you by its laser beam.
- Use the module combo "Oracle" or the clan gadget "X-Ray Glasses" to see which players who hide behind the wall.
- One-shot snipers like this weapon are great for taking out Jetpack users. However, such skill requires great practice, aiming and timing.
- Remember that it also has the Lifesteal attribute, use it as your advantage to stay alive longer when low on heath.
- Try to pick off users at close range.
- Decimate it's users quickly with a Shotgun at close range.
- Beware that experienced users can eliminate players at any range with snipers.
- Bombard the enemy with area damage weapons to disorient their aim.
- Health/Armor boosting gadgets (e.g Rocket Mech) work well in a headstrong fight, as your Armor/HP will not be diminished upon the gadget's breakdown, rendering the enemy vulnerable to your attacks due to this sniper's low fire rate.
- Use a sniper with almost adequate damage such as the Anti Champion Rifle or Morgana., or possibly use this weapon itself.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This weapon appeared as the Underwater Carbine for players who hadn't updated their game.
- It is the first wall break laser sniper to have the Lifesteal attribute.
- Its laser looks similar to the Space Blaster's one.
- This weapon has a different death animation than common laser snipers. The player slams on the ground then vaporize in a black color until they become black outlines and eventually disappear.
- It has the same scope as the Third Eye.