The Conductor of Souls, also commonly shortened to Conductor or CoS, is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.8.0 update.
The Conductor of Souls is a Greek Mythology-themed sniper rifle released in the Olympus Update as part of the Insidious Hades set event. It is mostly cyan with some red and gold coloring. It deals a devastating amount of damage, but it also has a has a low capacity of 6 and a low mobility of 55, and a medium fire rate of 71. This weapon is also capable of a 1 shot kill with high modules.
The Conductor of Souls has a grey barrel with turquoise patterns, a black-gray body and a stock decorated with ornate gold patterns. Below the body is a turquoise-colored magazine with a red bottom. A scope is attached at the top of the gun and seems to be held by a ghostly hand with red chains. A lantern is also chained to the front of the gun's body.
It is also a lever-action rifle.
Even with its nerf, this sniper can down all players with one shot to the head without modules, as long as they have their Burning Tiara, Cape Editor, and Hunter's Altar equipped. However, it requires a Level 9 module (Level 8 with Halloween Mask) to kill anyone with one shot to the body. This sniper shoots a jade-green colored laser that pierces through anything with its Wall-Break attribute, dealing high damage to players. When reloading, the magazine at the bottom is taken out and replaced with a new one.
This weapon has both Input and Output Delay meaning it gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
Unfortunately, this weapon is known to be somewhat inaccurate, which makes it a high-risk high-reward weapon to use.
- Be sure to change your location constantly as your enemies can track you by its laser beam.
- Use the module combo "Oracle" or the clan gadget "X-Ray Glasses" to see players who hide behind walls.
- Aim for the head to deal additional damage.
- One-shot snipers like this weapon are great for taking out Jetpack users. However, such skill requires great practice, aiming and timing.
- Remember that it also has the Lifesteal attribute, which can be used to your advantage to stay alive longer when low on heath.
- Try to pick off users at long range via Scope.
- Decimate its users quickly with a Shotgun at close range.
- Beware that experienced users can eliminate players at any range with snipers.
- Bombard the enemy with area damage weapons to disorient their aim.
- Health/Armor boosting gadgets (e.g Rocket Mech) work well in a headstrong fight, as your Armor/HP will not be diminished upon the gadget's breakdown, rendering the enemy vulnerable to your attacks.
- Use a sniper with similar damage such as the Anti Champion Rifle or Morgana.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- It received a new Animation for firing and its fire rate was slightly increased, along with many other snipers like Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Damage decreased by 7%.
- This weapon appeared as the Underwater Carbine for players who hadn't updated their game.
- It is the first wall break laser sniper to have the Lifesteal attribute.
- Its laser looks similar to the Space Blaster's one.
- This weapon has a unique death animation. The player slams on the ground then vaporizes into a black color until they become black outlines and eventually disappear.
- This could be it “conducting” the soul of the enemy.
- It has the same scope as the Third Eye.
- If you listen closely, you can hear a sound that somewhat resembles a scream or a growl when you fire this weapon.
- It is also popular among for the Three Category Spam due to its higher damage power and it’s faster firing rate.
- It does almost the same damage as the Anti-Champion Rifle with only 1% less damage to the body, they both need to require level 8 modules + Halloween Mask or level 9 modules to make this a 1 shot body to the Mythical Developer Armor. However, due to a Nerf in the 21.5.0, the Conductor Of Souls has been Nerfed meaning that it now requires higher mods like level 9 or 10 + Hallowen mask to 1 shot developer Armor.
- Many people prefer this weapon more than the Anti-Champion Rifle due to it's life steal attribute and a faster fire rate.
- This is one of the few weapons that emits an ambient sound in the Armory when selected. It sounds like a flowing breeze of air.
- This weapon has returned in the Trader's Van 2 times as of May 2021
- In the 21.5.0 update, this weapon had its fire rate increased slightly, making this weapon somewhat even more overpowered.