It is a totem pole that shoots out green ghosts with wall break and a healing area. It has good damage, an okay fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility. It has the wall break attribute and I still usually a 1-2 shot kill when maxed out.
It takes the appearance of a totem pole with a wooden base with a bitten drumstick painted on the side. The head of the pole features feathers forming a pair of wings and top of the head. When used, it fires ghost-like turkey projectiles which will pass through solid objects.
The player swings this weapon so that it shoots out a green bird particle that can go through walls and heal teammates and the player. Despite the large appearance of the projectile, the hitbox is quite small and it requires the right timing.
It uses the single-shot system, so it has no reload animation. It however does have a fixed delay meaning there will be a small delay before using this weapon. It also has travel time.
- It takes a couple of shots to kill an enemy as the weapon is more of a utility weapon.
- The weapon's projectiles can travel through walls, meaning that if an enemy is behind cover, try to aim for him/her and hope that the projectile hits.
- In addition to this weapon, it has the ability to heal teammates and yourself within a certain radius.
- This weapon can be used to keep enemies away in tight areas such as hallways or a doorway. Spam the weapon to where the opening is whenever the enemy team wants to push through.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team. This is especially useful in game modes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you want to become the Medic, then it's recommended to keep close to the team.
- Make sure you protect the Medic since the Medic can keep the team alive longer.
- Use it like you would use the Ghost Lantern or Soulstone except with a faster fire rate.
- However it is balanced with a fixed delay
- This weapon is very useful when it comes to doing challenges that consist of wall break kills.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Attack the user from behind.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the Medic first.
- In addition, if an enemy team is clustered around the healer, use a Heavy weapon to deal massive damage to the team.
- Use a weapon with high damage to overwhelm the Cooking Totem's healing abilities.
Have a powerful backup weapon from the Primary or Backup section to be used along with the weapon.
- Initial release.
- This has been acclaimed by the PG3D community as The Ghost Lantern 3.0, as it fires similar-sized projectiles but much faster.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Healing Area attribute. The second one being Heroic Epee
- The species of the ghost that it shoots is a bird.