|“||A perfect addition to a policeman-of-the-future kit. Puts down troublemakers and warms up donuts 24/7. Yeah, totally irreplacable.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Cop's Club is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update.
It is a futuristic cyber police baton that attacks, burns, and slows down opponents in close range. It has good damage, good attack speed, and high mobility.
The weapon is a futuristic police baton. It has a black base with a rubber grip and a golden-yellow body with a cube on top. Three golden rings surround the main body. The rings generate electricity and it creates the colors blue/white when the weapon is swung.
The player swings this weapon to attack an opponent in close. This weapon can also make them have a burning effect, which makes them temporarily lose extra health. Moreover, it can also slow them down, reducing their mobility for a few seconds.
- Use this in knife party or close range maps or if you’re in a situation that you need a melee weapon.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- When the enemy is hit, finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- The Burning attribute is useful for dealing additional damage over time, which could potentially kill a target if their health is low enough.
- The Slows Down Target attribute is perfect for taking down mobile users.
- This is a melee weapon and is easy to counter. Just have high mobility or a way to fly.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Try to rocket jump if you are in close range with the user, in order to dodge their attacks and damage them at the same time.
It serves as a well balanced melee weapon, and can be used by all loadouts.
- Initial release.