|“||The guy who made a warhead out of the corn has golden hands. Or he just loved pop-corn but didn't know how to cook it.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a rocket launcher that shoots an explosive corn missile with cluster bomb. It has high damage, a low fire rate, low capacity, and somewhat low mobility.
The Corn Launcher is a mostly dull-grey Rocket-Propelled Grenade launcher (RPG) that was modified to launch the ears of corn. There are also leaves on the barrel of the weapon too. The energy cell of this weapon at around the middle of the handle is dark green and turquoise. There is also a red piece that sticks out of one of the leaves.
It is a weapon that is held with both hands like a rocket launcher. It shoots a missile that is shaped like corn with a cluster bomb attribute which can damage enemies after the main missile hits.
When reloading, a spare corn missile is inserted into the rocket launcher nozzle. It currently does not have any delay mechanics.
- This weapon should NOT be used in long-range, due to its slow firing rate and travel time.
- This weapon has one of the smallest area damages in the heavy section, try only to get direct hits with this.
- Use this weapon against a group as this weapon has area damage and cluster bomb.
- Use this like a mix between Christmas Ultimatum and Rocket Launcher.
- Because of its sluggish fire rate, kill the user with a fast fire rate weapon.
- Do not get close to a user of this gun unless you have too, as it is almost guaranteed to kill you, unless you intend to lure its user to suicide.
- As of the 17.6.0 update, this is no longer the case.
- Double jump if you encounter its rockets.
- Since this weapon has bullet travel time, attack the user from long range.
- Dodging the first rocket will make you have 4 seconds free from incoming fire, so be sure to eliminate the user in that time.
- Counter with the most fast firing weapons or most accurate, as of Overseer, Neutron Pulsator.
- Use this weapon with the Triple Musket, so that if this gun doesn't kill them, you can easily kill them with the Triple Musket.
- It would be advised to use a faster firing gun like the Secret Forces Rifle or the Future Police Rifle.
- Use this gun in a small map to maximize effectiveness.
- Initial release.
- This and all weapons that have cluster bomb attribute have a buff in term of damage.
- This, along with weapons that have cluster bomb attribute have their cluster bomb nefted, only dealing 3/4 the old damage.
- The weapon's damage was reduced by 58%.
- It no longer use Toy Bomber's projectiles as its Cluster Bombs.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 15%.
- This weapon is based off the RPG-7.
- This weapon, along with the Triple Musket and the Thanksgiving Pie are part of the Cyber Pilgrim Set.
- It has the reload animation of the Easter Bazooka and the Rocket Launcher.
- This weapon was originally a one-shot kill even if it was not a direct hit on a max armored player.
- This weapon is one of the few weapons that were first nerfed then buffed.
- However, it still isn't as strong as it used to be.