The Cowboy Hat is a special league item introduced in the 10.4.5 update. This is now unobtainable in the 18.0.0 update however it was brought back in 18.1.0.
The Cowboy's Hat, as the namesake, is a white, cowboy hat with a brown, leathery hatband wrapped around the hat's crown. But the crown lacks a crease and dents.
☆: It greatly accelerates reloading speed and greatly increases the cartridge of weapons by 13% from every section of the Armory (PG3D).
- Use this hat in order to take advantage of having an additional cartridge supply for every equipped weapon.
- Do not fear the time of reloading, because they will take less time to finish.
- Pairing this with other reload boost wear will grant even shorter reload time.
- As this hat increases weapon ammo pool and lessens reload time, this gives you an advantage in lengthy combats.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- As the wearer has increased cartridge count for every weapon and their reloading time by one eighth, kill these wearers as fast as possible, preferably with high-Efficiency weapons.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This was added in a minor update.
- This hat is based on Texas Ten Gallon from Team Fortress 2. A cosmetic for the Engineer class.
- It is one of the 6 special league hats, the others being the Bandit Bandage, Burning Tiara, Afro, Mushroom Hat, and the Evil Brain.
- These 6 hats were later removed in the 18.0.0 update and is unobtainable now
- They were brought back in 18.1.0.