It is a large pistol cannon that fires buckshot like a shotgun. It doesn't deal as devastating damage as most shotguns, but it features an average fire rate, a large ammo capacity, fast reload speed, and decent mobility. In addition, it has the ability to inflict .
It features a curved white/grey pistol grip with a golden trigger guard, a large red/blue cannon-like barrel, and an oversized golden iron sight.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a spread of buckshot that has the ability to deal affect on an enemy. When an enemy is hit, their overall damage output will be decreased until he/she dies.
When reloading, the user will insert another fire cracker from the back of the weapon.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Sniper Exoskeleton and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Due to its fire rate and ammo capacity, it is capable of killing players within a matter of seconds.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- Avoid using this at long range since the spread of pellets would lessen the chances of hitting the target.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The wider spread allows one to have a greater chance to hit a target if off center, as well as against multiple targets.
- But remember it deal small damage per bullet
- The Weakening attribute is useful for fighting against players using high-damage weapons such as those in the Sniper or Heavy category.
- The Cracker Gun is an effective means of dealing with ambushing melee users since it is quick to pull out, and its pellet spread will keep the user at bay.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons can counter users at close range.
- Flank around the user while firing.
- Wait until the user has to reload, then attack.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- If you get ambushed, immediately Rocket Jump to avoid the second shot while turning around to face your opponent.
- Use the jetpack to get far from the opponent so they cannot deal as much damage to you.
- Use a high mobility weapon to run away from your opponent so that they will do much less damage to you from a longer distance.
It is an effective short-ranged backup weapon that works well for infiltrators or those who prefer getting close to enemies.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was brought back in the Super Lottery.
- This is one of three guns to have both Single Shots and Shotgun at the same time, the others being the Acid Shotgun and the Triple Musket.
- This is one of the few shotguns that has the weakening attribute.
- It's the only weapon from the ''Fairy Tale Season'' battle pass that hasn't returned in a traders van or lottery event, but this is no longer true as of the 21.4.0 update
- The weapon is a reference to a nutcracker doll, which is a common decoration during Christmas.