|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Crossbow is a Special weapon introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the first form of the Crossbow.
It has a wooden handhold with the bow stretched around it. It appears to have a steel tipped bolt loaded. The bolt seems a little thick though.
The Crossbow has good lethality, moderate fire rate, average capacity and good mobility for levels under 7.
- It is pretty accurate so, as recommended, aim for the head.
- Kill players with lower armor for fatser killing and ammunition saving.
- While killing, don't stop dodging left and right while jumping.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Blast on the spot on the ground near its user(s).
Have an efficient weapon with a faster fire rate and a better capacity due to its fire rate and capacity.
- Oddly, in PGW, this is located in the Special category, while in PG3D, it is located in the Sniper category.