|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Crossbow Up1 (PG3D).
It has a wooden handhold with the bow stretched around it. It appears to have a gold tipped bolt loaded. The bolt seems a little thick though.
The Crossbow Up1 has good lethality, moderate fire rate, average capacity and good mobility.
- It is pretty accurate so, as recommended, aim for the head.
- Kill players with lower armor for fatser killing and ammunition saving.
- While killing, don't stop dodging left and right while jumping.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Blast on the spot on the ground near its user(s).
- This was added ever since the released of the Pixel Gun World closed beta test.