It is a green sword with a shield that emits particles with Poison and Consecutive Explosions, and they also allow the player to heal and gain an Armor Bonus. It has high damage, decent attack speed, and high mobility.
It seems to be a greenish-black sword with a shield, the main colors being black, green, grey and some dark blue. The sword comes with a handguard with something that looks like the monster Cthulhu's face in the middle of the handguard. It also seems to have something inscribed on the blade of the sword written in green, being in a language that does not exist. The shield has an octopus's mouth in the middle and its arms are entangled on the shield.
In battle the shield appears to have green tentacles sticking out of it, and the sword is glowing green in a similar fashion to the heroic epee when it is powered up.
Like the Ice Club, Knight‘s Axe, and PGA-06 TV, it has Consecutive Explosions, but unlike the Ice Club, Knight’s Axe, and the PGA-06 TV, the Cthulhu Legacy has a very short range. It's healing is decent (regenerates 8% each second). Armor Bonus (hidden attribute) lets you have more armor, it lets you survive longer when you're facing an opponent that is using a weapon that deals decent or even high amount of damage. The Poison helps you finish off opponents with low health.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Cthulhu Legacy will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Take advantage of its high mobility by strafing around other players and attacking them from their sides or from behind.
- Use this weapon after combat to regenerate.
- Be patient as its regeneration is quite slow.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Try your best to strafe and avoid getting hit from the Consecutive Explosions.
- Stay out of its range and use a long ranged weapon when fighting these players.
- Use weapons with high damage, considering that it gives the opponent Armor Bonus and Healing.
- Attack its user(s) from behind or while they have an attack cooldown.
- Grab a weapon that slows down players like the Stakegun/Icicle Minigun or the Frost Beam Spell and aim at least one shot at them to slow them down.
- If the user get close to you, use any powerful shotgun that is enough to kill the user such as Ultimatum.
Equip a long ranged weapon such as a Sniper. As well equip the Super Mutant set as it will make the poison last for longer and make it easier to get kills.
- Initial release.
- HP regenaration was buffed to 8% (used to heal 3% each time)
- The sword somewhat looks like a reskinned version of the Sword of Silence.
- This is the third weapon to have the Consecutive Explosions attribute, the first being the Knight's Axe and the second being the Ice Club.
- Cthulhu is an Elder God that appears in the Cthulhu Mythos, primarily written by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Cthulhu is said to have a head with many tentacles where the mouth is.
- Lovecraft has stated that Cthulhu's name is supposed to be pronounced "Katulu", since the name is a bit hard to read at first sight.
- On the kill icon the sword only has 3 symbols, whereas the sword in armory has 4 symbols.
- When using this weapon, it makes a sound even without swinging.