|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Laser Crossbow.
The Cubacca's Crossbow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 3.2.0 update in Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Cubacca's Crossbow.
It is a golden crossbow with a brown handle, gray nozzle and a blue tip in the middle of the nozzle. It seems to be based off the Laser Crossbow.
It has a scope with blue lens, near the barrel are 3 rings, like the Prototype.
It has average damage, medium rate of fire, low capacity, and normal mobility.
- This gun has a pretty good fire rate, so use it wisely to get some nice kill streaks.
- Due to its high damage, it can really be a great weapon to get.
- It has a decent fire rate, but the cooldown is long, so have an automatic weapon, like the Hellraiser.
- Since some low level users may have this weapon for 'other' uses, they have a lower chance of hitting you.
- Area damage weapons easily picks off its users.
Have a close ranged area damage weapon.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It is based on the Chewbacca's Crossbow from ''Star Wars''.