|“||Don't go to Cube-Vegas with this staff. Luck won't be on your side when you have it in your backpack.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Cursed Staff is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
It is a small magical wand. It deals a great amount of damage, and has an average fire rate/ammo capacity, but moderately low mobility.
The staff has a bright green counterweight on the bottom of the handle, connected to the purple shaft. The top portion of the staff has a skull, with 4 arms and a green orb in the middle.
When used, the staff will unleash a hitscan projectile and will damage any enemy caught in the blast.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will use the wand to cast a large, purple orb with area damage and instant bullet travel time.
It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal normal damage against armored targets.
- It deals a devastating splash damage, use it to wreak havoc on the enemy.
- The map's airspace can help you pick off targets as it gives you a better view of the field.
- This weapon is effective for area denial, strife around the enemy while firing orbs.
- NEVER rocket jump with this weapon, since you deal yourself damage in the process.
- When engaging enemies at long range, try to align your crosshair as close to the ground where the enemy is to increase the chances of scoring a hit.
- Pair this up with the Jetpack to hit enemies from above.
- Keep an eye out for Ammo pickups to sustain its low initial charge count.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Try to use Area Damage weapons to flush them out into open space, then kill them.
- Not just this weapons can be used to yank them out of cover but to distort the user's aim.
- Try to keep jumping when attacking users head on, strafe around.
- To counter the flying users,use a weapon that has the attribute, making them very vulnerable to attacks.
- This strategy doesn't only apply to flying targets. It can be also applied to high jumping ones, where they'll be stapled to the ground, therefore making their attacks futile and vulnerable to attacks themselves.
- Initial release.
- It is the fourth wand-type weapon introduced into the game, the others being the Wizard Wand and its previous incarnation, and the Dark Mage Wand.
- The handle of the wand is similar to the Poseidon Trident's.