It appears to be a bee with a yellow and white body and is white on its front and yellow on its back. It has a pair of red eyes and a pair of wings. It has a pair of antennas and two pairs of legs, too.
This gadget is good for sudden attacks and escaping from your close to medium ranged enemies. The general performance of this weapon is much like Bee Swarm Spell. When used, the player will throw the bees, and sometime after the debuting point of the trajectory, the bees will follow the nearest opponent and create area damage at them. The swarm will automatically explode after 29 seconds.
- Engage in a close-quarter map so that it can perform well.
- Use this in close to medium/slightly longer range, and try to aim for the nearest player, as the bees have a quite slow travel time.
- Go for the weakened opponents because they don't strafe as much and can be easily taken off by the bees.
- It does area damage,so using it against groups of enemies is recommended.
- Be careful while moving and shooting at the same time, because you can easily walk into the bees and kill yourself.
- Use this in a map with not much obstacles, such as Coliseum, to prevent enemies from hiding.(And so they don't explode when they contact a wall)
- Use this in duels so it can perform its best.
- Much like you would dodge the Clockwork Nutcracker, you must use a high mobility weapon (At least 85) to outrun the bees, as they do have a timed explosive.
- Be in a narrow area so the bees will just commit hara-kiri trying to navigate towards you.
- Use the Reflector gadget so the user will be killed as well.
- This weapon can't perform well in long range, due to the fact that it has a projectile travel time, so be sure to engage the user from afar.
- You can easily defeat the users using snipers. Especially the Prototype or basically any other long ranged weapons.
- It is recommended to run around a tight corner, as the bees must slow down considerably or explode by wall contact to be able to target you.
- Use the sly wolf's sheild to absorb the hit.
- Use a fast transportation weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun to escape the bees.
- Any weapon that has 85+ mobility will prove to be a considerable weapon of use for escaping this gadget.
|Initial Tier||38 seconds|
|Tier 1||37 seconds|
|Tier 2||36 seconds|
|Tier 3||35 seconds|
|Tier 4||34 seconds|
|Tier 5||33 seconds|
|Tier 6||32 seconds|
|Tier 7||31 seconds|
|Tier 8||30 seconds|
|Tier 9||29 seconds|
|Tier 10||28 seconds|
|Tier 11||27 seconds|
|Final Tier||26 seconds|
- Initial release.
▪Its duration info has been removed(its still unknown if the duration now lasts forever or its just hidden)
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- The legacy of the Nanobots Rifle, Smart Bullet Bazooka, Swarmer, Bee Swarm Spell and Judge lives on with this gadget.
- This is the second gadget to have the Homing Missile attribute, the first is the Clockwork Nutcracker.