Cyber City is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
The map is set in a futuristic cyberpunk street, similar to Destroyed Megalopolis.
The street itself is crowded with various pieces of debris and property such as drones, barricades, and vehicles owned by the Cyber City Police Department. In the middle of the street, there is a metro station running parallel with the street, the station features a giant hologram of Belle Pi Xel (an avatar released in update 17.2.0) projected in the middle. Underneath the station, there is a large open pit with exposed gas lines and a tent.
The left side of the street feature the Cyber City Police Department's headquarters with a piece of the wall being broken down. Inside the headquarters, there are rows of workspaces and an elevator leading to the roof. The next building over houses a punk gang hideout, which contains a bedroom with a computer setup, and a kitchen
The right side of the street feature Neon Dream Bar, with a large cocktail hologram being projected at the entrance, and a menu with prices. The next building over is the BLOQ Corporation headquarters.
Above the map, there are floating drones and flying cars, and a large floating highway above.
- The map greatly benefits long ranged weapons due to its long line of sights and the various vantage points offered from buildings.
- Climb up on one of the buildings using Jetpack or Rocket Jump (PG3D) and use powerful sniper weapons such as the Digital Sunrise.
- Having a weapon like Third Eye or Overseer would give you a great benefit, because finding targets will be very easy and fast process.
- When countering snipers, keep on moving to avoid getting hit and stick to cover when possible.
- Initial release
- Like the update, it is heavily based on Cyberpunk 2077.
- There is a billboard at the rooftop area of the Cyber Gang building refferencing Cyberpunk 2077.
- If you were the leader of the Cyber Gang then it would be illogical to establish a base right next to the Police Station and the BLOQ Headquarters as it would be easy for the police to find you and your gang.
- It appears to be a mix of Destroyed Megalopolis and Parkour City 3019.