|“||Some call it Disco lights, as its lasders are commonly used in the parties of East Blockside (and their live real party animals). One of DJ's created an album using this tool solely.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Cyber Laser is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.5.7 update.
It is a futuristic gun that emits purple lasers. It has very high damage, a high fire rate, very high capacity, and decent mobility.
This weapon is a purple body with red outlines around it. It has a gray handle and grayish-black magazine.
When fired, purple lasers come from 8 sides and merge at the tip of the gun, the laser that emits damages the opponents. These laser beams are visible to enemy players and they are shot automatically.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
- Take advantage of this weapon's high fire rate to hold your enemies damage to you a minimum.
- Make sure to have a primary with a good capacity if you run down the ammo to fast
- Use this weapon with a laser back-up or sniper such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or the Laser Bow.
- If fighting against a 3 category spam player, this weapon is a good one to "laser" them to death
- This weapon has the highest ammo capacity in the game, so spraying and praying is a good strategy as you won't have to worry about reloading too often.
- It can shred your opponent's armor, so you can use this alone if you like.
- Due to its accuracy, it can be used for targeting snipers. However, be aware of your surroundings, as players can easily kill you with high-damage weapons.
- It kills very fast so try to find enemies by using a high mobility weapon, then switch to the cyber laser and kill them.
- Pick off the user from a decent sniper range
- You can try a melee with extended range such as the Combat Yo-Yo to eliminate the user.
- Have a primary with a better fire rate such as the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton to easily kill the user.
- Try to strafe around the user to confuse them and/or consume their ammunition.
- Use high damage rocket launchers or shotguns against the users to kill them before they kill you.
- Stay out of the user's sight
- Using overpowered heavy weapons like the Christmas Ultimatum, or Firestarter can easily kill its users.
Have this weapon at the end of a 3 category spam loadout, it will not make use in a laser cat spam because of the effect. Use the weapon to finish off damaged enemies.
Pair this weapon with higher damage weapons. A shotgun such as the Viking can help to kill opponents at close range, a rocket launcher such as the Rocket Launcher, or Soda and Pop will also get you kills. Equipping a long-range sniper such as the Anti-Champion Rifle can be used to reach players who are further away.
- Initial release.
- This weapon has a similar weapon setup to the Cyber Phoenix in Horizon, zero dawn.
- It has a similar laser projectile appearance to the Champion Electric Arc.
- Due to it's high capacity, the Cyber Laser can get 21 kills without reloading.
- The weapon has the most capacity for an automatic laser weapon and one of the weapons with the most capacity
- When this was first released it had 150 capacity, then was nerfed to 130
- This weapon can fire continuously for 17 seconds before it has to reload.