|“||Includes Block Industries' AI. It allows the soldier aim better and streams Cubeflix into your visor. Click-clack-switch, you are reloaded.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a simple, futuristic machine gun. It has average damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity and average mobility.
It has a yellow body with a black handle and an ammo box with light turquoise stripes on it.
This weapon automatically shoots bullets with instant bullet travel time and a medium range.
When reloading, the player takes out the black clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is fairly accurate, back off to avoid anyone attacking back.
- The Machine Gun has a small magazine size. Take cover when reloading or finish off the target with a secondary weapon.
- Try to replace this weapon as soon as possible as this is very underpowered when going against armored (steel or above) players.
- Jump and run around to avoid getting hit by too many shots while trading blows with an SMG or rifle.
- Alternatively, this weapon deals low damage per shot, so charge the user with a close-range weapon.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Pistol, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.
- During the brawl, it replaces the Machine Gun.