|“||A common sniper rifle for the year 3088. You can easily find one in the nearest Gunmart.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Cyber Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Sniper weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It is a futuristic sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets. It has low damage, a decent fire rate, good capacity, and average mobility.
It has a white body with a long, thin yellow and grey tip. It also has a white, grey and yellow scope attached to it.
This weapon shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. It has a 10x zoom optic sight that allows it to fight in long-range battles.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another. It has input delay, meaning it will give a delay to an output delay weapon when switching.
- Use the scope to your advantage, try sniping from a high place and picking off anyone in sight.
- This weapon doesn't have a high magazine size. It's important to reload when the moment is right, such as after the player has killed all the opponents in the area.
- Use this to weaken enemy armor, and then finish them off with a Primary weapon.
- Because it is a sniper, go into long-range maps such as Sniper Forts or D-Day for the best game-play.
- As always, don't stand still while shooting.
- Use the scope, but take your time to shoot and aim to at least get a headshot on your opponent.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting into the line of sights of users, try opting for alternative paths or indoor areas.
- Try to get into close-range combat with a shotgun or a fast firing weapon.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- Any cyber battle map
It is recommended to equip a Primary weapon to fend off enemies at close range.
- Initial release.
- It is default Primary weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.
- For some reason, this weapon ejects both a 3D-rendered casing and a 2D casing at the same time.
- During the brawl, it replaces the Sniper Rifle.
- However, the Sniper Rifle has 5 capacity while this has 8 making it seem better
- The gunshot sounds similar to the Bone Sniper Rifle.