|“||A single shot firecracker. Has a great range and trajectory. The reload time is less than 2 seconds.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Cyber Rocket Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.8.0 update. It is the default Heavy weapon in the Cyber Brawl mode.
It is a red, white, and cyan flare gun that shoots out a small rocket. It has average damage, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and average mobility. It is 3 shots.
It appears to be a reskin of the Signal Pistol with cyber/futuristic parts. It has a white body, a cyan nozzle, a black trigger, a blue handle, and a few red parts.
The player, holding this weapon on their right hand, would make this weapon shoot a tiny rocket when tapping on the fire weapon. This tiny rocket has a fast, but not instant bullet travel time, and leaves a smoky trail. On impact, it leaves a small explosion.
When reloading, the player opens the barrel, takes out the old bullet and replaces it with a new one, then closes the barrel. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it on weakened players as the damage isn't too great.
- You can use it against a group since it has area damage.
- Use a high mobility weapon as the mobility of this weapon isn't that great.
- Use this only in close to medium range as this weapon has bullet travel.
- Attack the user from a long range.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
- Outrun the enemy with an 80 mobility weapon.
- Attack the user when they're reloading. But be careful when doing so as the reload rate is somewhat decent.
All cyber brawl maps.
Bring any sniper with you.
- It is the default Heavy weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Shock, Mini Acid Spray, and the Cyber Rifle.
- Its area damage effect appears to be similar to the Torpedo Launcher's.
- It also shares the same sound
- It appears that this weapon is a mix of Signal Pistol and Renegade, due to the weapon using the same model as Signal Pistol and the weapon's design is very similar to Renegades design.