|“||This gun has improved lenses from the Venerian glass. Thanks to the engineers that implemented it, the beam goes through any armor like a hot knife through butter.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a black, futuristic gun that shoots laser slicing discs. It has good damage, a good fire rate, good capacity, and good mobility.
It looks like a futuristic rifle and a disc shooter combined with a grey body, red and blue details. It has a back handle, a scope, a vertical grip, and it shoots out red laser discs.
When firing, the gun shoots out red laser discs with a slow bullet travel time and medium range. This weapon works just like the Music Lover, except that is has a scope and overall has better stats. That's because the red laser discs can pierce through players and this weapon has a scope, mainly for aiming more accurately.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Since this weapon has piercing shots, you can use it to shoot hallways and corridors to hit multiple targets.
- Despite having a 4x zoom, it is not recommended to use on long ranges due to travel time, unless the user can time his/her shots well.
- Use this at close-medium range is recommended.
- Do not use other players as meat-shields or staying in narrow hallways, since this weapon has piercing shots.
- Attack it's users at long range with snipers since it performs poorly at long-range despite having a scope.
- Attack its user from behind.
- Use a high-mobility weapon to dodge its projectiles.
- Strafe around the user with a high-mobility melee weapon and attack in sudden bursts.
- Bring any long-range sniper and/or an area damage weapon. Bring a backup weapon just in case it runs out of ammo.
- Bring a Primary to finish enemies off at range after hitting them with this.
- Initial release.
- Its damage was increased by 20%.
- This is one of the obtainable Battle Pass Cyber Season weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update, along with the Ultimatum, Cyber Revolver, Neon Lightning, Rocket Hands, Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, Industrial Nailer, Particle Accelerator, Quadruple Death, Cyber Laser, Laser Rings, and the Ricochet Rifle.
- The weapon itself is based from the Kel-Tec's KSG-12 shotgun. However, the Cyber Slicer is not a shotgun unlike the real version.
- Its explosion animation and sound is the same as the Neon Lightning and the Homing Rocket module combination. They all have a small explosion area damage
- Its shooting blast is actually away in front of the weapon not on it