|“||Edwards Hands-Scissors would be so jealous of these fantastic cyber-hands! If you need, these machine guns are convertable into mixers, axes and bottle openers.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a pair of robotic arms that shoot red bullets. This weapon deals high damage especially at medium range, only taking around 8 shots to kill an enemy player. It has great mobility, matching the speed of the Elder Force Saber. It also has a fair ammo capacity and a decent fire rate.
They seem to be two guns built into to the player's arms. They retract/change into the player's arms whenever the player wishes to reload. They are gray with yellow and red details.
The player, having both arms equipped in themselves, would have a replica of the cyborg arm in each hand. The player starts shooting from the right arm, then the left arm, then the process repeats. Moreover, this weapon possesses a scope, which allows it to fight in long range. To add, it also has the ability to give the player invisibility after every time the player dies if you have the other weapons of the sniper set, Destruction System and the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
When reloading, the cyborg hands and condensed into regular arms, then the player shakes their hands, then opens them again. This weapon has no delay mechanics.
This weapon shoots red laser bullets.
- Use the scope to aim better.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- You can use this weapon in most ranges due to the low recoil this weapon has. Once skilled enough, you can use this weapon in long ranges without using the scope, since its crosshairs don't spread wide.
- This weapon reloads very quickly. Don't be afraid to reload constantly
- The weapon has great mobility. It is all right that you don't mind holding the weapon while running.
- Conserve ammo, as it has an average amount of it when used.
- Dodge and move around the opponent to take the minimum amount of damage.
- Any one-shot kill weapons like the Anti-Champion Rifle can be proven victorious.
- Ambush these players from behind or catch them off guard.
- Use a superior firepower weapon like the Laser Assistant, Excalibur or the Black Mamba to easily melt users. If you do not have these weapons, with enough skill, you can use a weapon of lower power like the Adamant Laser Cannon or even the Secret Forces Rifle to beat users.
- Disorient opponents with area-damage/burning weapons like the Adamant Bomber and Photon Shotgun.
- Lure users into close-range combat if you have a powerful flamethrower like the Frozen Dragon or the Nitrogen Sprayer.
- Bring a more powerful weapon along with this, to use in case the Cyborg Hands aren't enough to bring down a target.
- The only other weapons you would need in a match are area damage weapons and sniper weapons. This weapon has basically got everything else covered due to its versatility.
It was overbuffed.
It was nerfed.
- Parts of the weapon take the look of the player's skin (top of the scope, back top corners, bottom arms.)
- Ironically, the front arm skins on the player are reversed (left to right, right to left) when using this weapon, similar to the Shotgun Pistol.
- The player's armor, if the sleeves are long enough, will also be "rolled back" to allow for these weapons to be used.
- This is the only weapon (in the time of the 14.0.0 update) in the game to be able to be disguised as arms and has the aesthetics that this weapon has.
- This weapon grants invisibility to players for a while if you also have the Destruction System and the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
- This is due to the addition of the later Sword of Shadows melee weapon, in 11.1.0
- Two more cyborg weapons (Sniper Cyber Module and Rocket Hands) were added to the 15.3.0 update.
- It is currently one of the most powerful primaries in the game, as it takes 5-7 shots to kill.