|“||Be careful, the construction of this weapon may make you a cyclops. No jokes.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a mythological-themed slingshot weapon. It shoots brownish-white rocks that have Area Damage and inflicts Bleeding to an enemy upon impact.
At max Efficiency, it is capable of 1 shotting players with max armor on the head. It has a somewhat slow fire rate, a medium capacity, and average mobility.
It is a brown sling that launches a rock projectile upon firing the weapon. The handle of the sling is covered by blue fabric with a flower texture, and a ruby-like gem beneath. Two sides of the pocket is decorated with skulls, and in the back of the pocket is a gem similar to the one on the handle.
It is a slingshot type of weapon which is held by the player's right hand. When holding it in-game, the strings connecting to the pocket constantly spin around in a clockwise direction.
When shooting, the player flicks back the sling and propels it forward, which also sends the rock flying forward. The player then grabs the pocket with their left hand and loads another rock.
- As always, aim for the head to deal more damage.
- The Bleeding attribute assists in damaging an enemy player or monster over time.
- You can 1 shot headshot players with this Special despite it having Area Damage
- Aim higher than the crosshairs because the objective always fly a little to the below of the crosshairs.
- Make sure to conserve ammo if possible, as it will run out quickly if the weapon is used extensively.
- If you got very good aim and can calculate well, you can hit people midair with this, although this is unnecessary, and if opponents are in the air, simply switch to another weapon with no travel time.
- This weapon have a hidden attribute, Ricochet, so use this in cramped places like Pool Party.
- Don't stand too near your teammate while using this just like other Area Damage weapons, it does inflict self-damage.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- If in close contact with a user, Area Damage weapons can shorten the work on eliminating them. Bear in mind that if you are too close to them, you can damage yourself.
- Constantly Rocket Jumping can allow you to easily dodge its projectiles.
- Get as many obstacles as you can between you and the opponent, so the shots will bounce away.
- Strafe around the user with a fast mobility weapon while firing to avoid getting hit.
- The bleeding can be very lethal so find any health if hit
This weapon can be paired with any build for an effective short range weapon. Use this in combination with a shotgun as a means to finish them off. Bring a gun like the Dual Anger to finish off weakened enemy.
- Initial release.
- In Greek Mythology, the cyclops did not use slingshots. They were more of craftsmen, making weapons and armor for the Olympian gods.
- By logic, any slingshots in real life cannot used like in the shooting animation. The rock would most likely fall out of the slingshot if you try to spin it.
- If the projectile misses the target and hits a map object, it will cause no area damage and will just disappear. The projectile will only explode if it hits an enemy player.