The Dance Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.5.0 update. It can be obtained from the Blogger Season Battle Pass. It is a colourful sniper rifle that fires yellow/magenta/light blue hexagonal energy projectiles. It deals a great amount of damage, but has a slow fire rate, a moderate ammo capacity, and low mobility.
It is a disco/dance sniper rifle with arrow platforms that resemble those on the Dance Dance Revolution arcade machines. The color scheme is very similar to the TikTok app colors, which it is based on.
It has a purple/white skeletal stock with a large purple body with a disk player at the right and a foldable screen on the left. The body features a purple pistol grip, trigger, magazine, and a large scope featuring three multiple optics at the front and a screen displaying equalizer bars at the back. The front features a retractable barrel with several plates with directional arrows on each side.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a hexagonal energy projectile that will explode upon impact, dealing splash damage.
When reloading, the user will close the screen, eject the used magazine, insert a new one, and open the screen.
When blinded, the screen looks to be bubblegum pink and bubbles around the screen, it lasts for a few seconds.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- It has area damage, so aim near your opponents or aim for a group.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Avoid sticking to one sniping spot as users can track the weapon's lasers to its source.
- The blindness attribute can counter a sniper's effectiveness by limiting their view.
- The is useful in duels to gain a point advantage against an opponent.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable projectile, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. A primary or backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- Initial release.
- On one side it says "p" which seems to resemble Tiktoks logo but with a different letter.