|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
Dangerous Roads is an extra large multiplayer map introduced in the Valentine's 9.2.3 update.
The map is set in a forested island, with a long river splitting the two main lands apart. The more lushful side of the island has grass, spruce trees, multiple bridges, and a fort where the Blue team spawns, while on the more bleak side, includes netherrack like vegetation, hell-like trees, and a more darker fort where the Red team spawns. A skull defense tower can be seen between the two sides by the long river.
- Use long ranged weapons.
- Use Jetpacks in order to easily kill players from above.
- Equip recommended weapons.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- However, this statement could be unlikely as many would play on this map to complete quests before its removal.
- It looks like a "Good V.S. Bad" type of map with one side that portrays evil and the other that portrays goodness.
- Different gems and coins can be seen on market stands in the comers of the map. Gems are on the blue side and Coins are on the red side.
- The Gems and Coins seem to be a reference to the in-game currency hackers.
- The name of the map is a reference to the hackers in the game who were following a dangerous road by cheating, as the Pixel Gun Company has promised that they will soon be dealt with.
- At random times, trees turn into different shapes and sizes, when this happens, you might get stuck in a tree.
- Although removed from the multiplayer section of the game, it was later reused as a campaign map for Cubota 2.
Pixel Gun World content