|“||The black hole energy traverses through the Pirtalium crystal, creating an islated splash of dark energy. The power of a dead star obeying your will.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Dark Matter Generator is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is a galactical themed bomb launcher that shoots out explosive purple balls of dark matter. It has good damage, a good rate of fire, normal capacity, and normal mobility. It has area damage.
The weapon has a dark magenta base, handle, and arms. It also has light purple decals and rod on the top of the weapon. It also has a rotating purple crystal in between the arms.
This weapon shoots purple crystal particles with a circle around them. These particles leave a dark matter explosion on impact and this explosion has area damage. This weapon shoots these particles at a high fire rate.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from behind and replaces it with another one.
- You can easily push players around with this gun as it has the area damage effect.
- The projectile will leave a vortex that can continue damaging players for a few seconds.
- Aim at the enemy's feet for better damage, unless they tend to jump and move a lot.
- Great for enemies with wooden armor.
- Take into consideration that this can possibly block your right side POV. Use another weapon to look around and see your surroundings.
- Stay away from the enemy and attack from a far distance.
- The vortexes can be seen and travel slower than bullets, so avoiding them is easy.
- Most enemies attack without aiming at the ground, so keep strafing while jumping around them for ensured survival.
- Some area damage weapons can make short work with those users.
- Snipe the user in a hidden place or in long range combats,
- Move around quickly so that your opponent can waste ammo and you will have the advantage to kill that player.
- Due to it not being most efficient to handle one entity, use it when a lot of players are close together.
- Space Station
- Pool Party (PG3D)
- Classic Pool
- Colosseum (PG3D) (Multiplayer)
- Nuclear City
- Silent School
- Use a weapon or item with better mobility for easier traveling around areas.
- Have a long-ranged weapon, like the Hellraiser and/or the Elf's Revenge.
- Initial release.
- It has a similar color scheme to the Wizard Wand.
- This gun features an explosion effect that is unique to this weapon.
- This weapon used to have a ridiculous knockback effect on enemy players.
- The sound that it makes is identical to the sound when the Alien Professor shoots.
- In reality, a black hole would suck in any solid matter and completely destroy it, and nothing would escape it. This would mean in theory, if that ever applied to the Dark Matter Generator, it would instantly kill anything and probably destroy the whole map.
- It might be inspired by the black hole gun from Half-Life which was cut out very early in development (although the gun in Half-Life would have been mounted onto the arm itself instead of a shoulder-fired weapon).