|“||Each bullet of this gun contains a small portion of emission, produced by a star in the moment of its explosion. Rest assured, it will get the enemies staying close near the primary target.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a fantasy-themed pistol that shoots a purple particle. It deals high damage, decent rate of fire, low capacity, and average mobility.
It has black scales and metallic colors, its magazine is located in the within the gun (crystal-like object) and it has spines protrudes when it is loaded and retracts if in action or reloading and vice versa. It has a black star on its grip on the weapon.
This weapon shoots a purple particle with instant bullet travel time accompanied with a purple flakey area damage. The combination of both properties allow it to have a hitscan and have the ability to fight in long range.
When reloading, the purple gauge in the middle of the weapon is taken out from this weapon and is replaced by another one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Dead Star will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Its high damage easily tears down enemy armor and eradicate the target in a single magazine.
- It is effective at destroying fast targets as its very easy to aim.
- Its area damage is useful for firing at masses of enemy players.
- It is recommended to pair this with the Singular Grenade for easy kills and points.
- Try to conserve ammo and be mindful of how many shots you have left before you have to reload.
- You can use it in medium-long ranges due to its area damage having instant bullet travel time and its good accuracy.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges using snipers such as the Prototype.
- Use hidden locations to ambush the user.
- You could use a Jetpack or attack while jumping, this is because if you are able to stay away from the ground and any other surfaces, you could easily dodge the bullets and the area damage.
- Use any weapon or gadget that will disable jump or slow down the user, this will stop them from taking high ground.
- The Reflector (Gadget) is very good against this weapon. Because of its high damage you can send the shot back and potentially kill the user.
Bring a scoped weapon to take out targets from afar.
- The Dead Star is released into the game as the "Death Star".
- It was renamed to "Dead Star".
- Its Up1 stats was given to it after its removal.
- This was the most expensive weapon in the Backup category to cost at 190, but this was changed to a price.
- Its fixed delay was added.
- It is another community-made weapon, like the Cherry Bomb and the Sparkly Blaster.
- However, it is the only community-made weapon that is purchasable for a while. All others were removed.
- It is the only backup weapon that deals large area damage.
- It is one of the few area damage weapons that have hitscan.
- The weapons name was formerly called Death Star and now Dead Star, this was to avoid copyright issues with Disney/Lucasfilms due to the Death Star from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- This weapon is comparable to the Nuclear Revolver.
- This weapon is like the Portable Death Moon, Wizard Wand, Electro Blast Rifle or Eva but made into a pistol.
- The color scheme of this weapon is quite similar to the old Dragon Boss's skin.
- This weapon used to be able to rocket jump.
- This weapon was actually made by a fan.