The arena takes place in a walled complex with military barracks, a giant house and barbed wire outside. In each of the four sides of the arena, there is a little door that leads into a little room, ideal for hiding.
The player can get to the outside by walking into the rooms and exiting. Another way to exit is by walking through the broken down parts of the walls.
It is a very small map. Most of the ground is dirt, but there is some grass on the outside, in the little rooms, and near the walls.
- Take out multiple enemies using pierce shot weapons.
- Check both forwards and backwards if there are any enemies following you.
- Use gadgets that enemies prioritize in attacking, for example, the Christmas Tree Turret.
Co-op Survival includes these monsters (Note: all enemies have medium mode's stats):
- Headless Injured Zombie
- Double Headed Zombie
- Black Bird
- Devil Stalker
- Injured Zombie
- Parallel Poisonous Plant
- Walking Bear
- Mage Skeletons
- Initial release.
- A coin was added to the map. It added 1000 points to the player every time it is picked up.
- The map's lighting was modified.
2.1.0 - 2.7.0
- Heavy Machine Guns were added to the towers.
- The map was added to the Deathmatch gamemode and classed as a small map. Its soundtrack was shortened as well.
- The map was classed as a medium sized map instead of a small map. Its map icon was changed.
- The skybox was changed due to issues with Mojang.
- The map's lighting was changed again due to major performance issues on some devices.
- The map was reworked.
- The dirt patch in the center of the map was temporarily removed.
- The dirt patch was added back.
- The map's lighting was changed once again.
- The map's lighting was slightly modified.
- Co-op Survival and the map was returned to multiplayer and was updated. Some parts of the walls in the map are destroyed.
- The map's lighting was slightly modified again.
- There is a spotlight and a Heavy Machine Gun on each tower.
- In the first version on Pixel Gun 3D, this was the only map available. There was only a Survival mode.
- This map is the oldest map in the game, and so is the music for this map.
- The giant zombies that once roamed this map were probably based on the Servant Grunt in the horror game Amnesia.
- The king weird zombie is just a weird zombie but with a crown and full red king cloaks.
- Previously, the doors were closed, but they are now opened and they became mob spawners.
- When multiplayer was first introduced Deadly Arena was available for a very short time. Like the current Deadly Arena, you were able to go inside the little rooms. However, it got removed.