|“||We have a new single. It is called "Bring me the Beat". Let your enemies check it out!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a large, dark purple cannon that shoots colorful and circular projectiles. It deals high damage, a very slow fire rate, good capacity, slow mobility, and a large blast radius. This weapon has the ability to two shot kill enemy players.
It appears to be a re-skinned version of the Bass Cannon.
It has a dark purple body, an orange-colored battery, has yellow, blue, pink neon lights, and makes a similar sound to its counterpart.
This weapon shoots colorful circular projectiles from its double-nozzle. The weapon leaves a colorful splash radius on impact. Its knockback effect is also useful for disorienting foes.
When reloading, the player takes out the battery from the side and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use a Jetpack and destroy enemies. You now have the aerial advantage and can rain down good amounts of damage. The splash radius is also rather large.
- Do beware of snipers can easily shoot you out of the air if you tend to be complacent enough.
- Watch out for automatic weapon users as they can gun you down if you don't react quickly enough.
- It works the same as its counterpart with higher damage.
- Be careful of snipers, if you happen to realize one, either engage them, shoot back at them or completely evade them.
- Use this to heavily damage max armored enemies or kill weakened ones.
- Although it got a decent projectile travel time buff, it's still recommended to time your shots.
- Therefore, close to medium quarter battles are generally recommended.
- Its reload speed is slow, so only reload when you are sure that you're absolutely safe from enemies.
- Feel free to use this for crowd control due to its massive area damage.
- After the buff, it's now possible to 1-shot certain armors with high level modules.
- Pick off its users from safe distances.
- Use a high fire rate weapon like Hero, Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D). However, be careful because getting to close allows your opponent to fire the Deadly Beat at you doing huge damage, even if it means he/she will kill themselves in an attempt to blast you in that range.
- You could also engage the users in close range using high-efficiency weapons such as the Minigun Shotgun. Flamethrower or Electro-thrower weapons could also be highly effective against these players. Bear in mind that users of this weapon can easily hit you since you are engaging at a point-blank range.
- Attack its users from behind for best results.
- Avoid getting close to its users as this weapon deals massive damage and has a big blast radius.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make the opponent take damage as they hit you.
- Try to use the Jet pack (PG3D) to make it harder to aim.
- However, do not fly too close to ceilings or walls as the big area damage will affect you.
- This weapon has travel time, so you will need to time your dodge and make sure they don't predict your movement.
Any close to medium ranged maps.
- Have a long-ranged weapon, as the area damage cannot reach long distances.
- A primary/backup weapon to finish off a weakened opponent.
- Combining this weapon with the Poseidon Trident (Or another weapon with a big hitbox) makes it easy to weaken opponents with the Deadly Beat then finish them off with the Poseidon Trident.
- Due to its low mobility, equip a weapon with at least 85 mobility to move more quickly.
- Initial release.
- The Deadly Beat can take out all of the opponent's armor and half of his health if it's a direct hit.
- It is still a 2 shot when maxed out, but if the player adds modules to this, it makes it even more powerful, and it could possibly almost one-shot someone.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- It received a skin.
- Damage increased by 42%.
- AOE Radius increased from 3 to 3.5.
- Rocket speed increased by 32%.
- When fired, it makes a dubstep drum sound.
- If the player listens closely, the firing sound includes the sound of the 0xbadc0de.
- There is a bug where this weapon's name is its skin name, not it's original name.