|“|| You can't choose music here, so you just start a random track from your playlist. Based on it, you receive a certain effect.|
Who in the hell puts speakers THIS close to the ears???
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Deadly Digital System is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a weapon that shoots a radius with musical notes. It has INSANE damage, a slow attack speed, and decent-to-good mobility. When maxed out, it is capable of 2-hitting enemies.
It appears to be an exoskeletonlike weapon, but music themed. There is a remote device that the player holds. Attached to the strapped object (probably the Hi-Fi system) are the two speakers. Each of these speakers consists of yellow subwoofer and pink and cyan tweeters (treble speakers).
It is a weapon that blasts a powerful sound wave in all directions away from the user, implying that it has a limited range and has area damage. Moreover, this weapon can induce random effects, which means that they can either bleed, burn, or poison the enemy, which means in any case, they temporarily lose extra health.
It has infinite capacity and never reloads, so it has no reload animation, other than just tuning the remote before each shot. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in close range scenarios as this weapon is melee-like.
- To benefit from the area damage very well, use this against crowds of enemies.
- Since it has random effects, use it to weaken players.
- Feel free to use this against a group, since it has area damage.
- Make sure to use this skillfully as this is a 2 shot.
- Use it as an upgrade of Mr. Deejay or how you would use Luxury Beats.
- If a player is on the roof and you are below in a building, jump to hit the player
- Pairing this weapon with a utilty weapon with can make you a deadly player due to this weapon's 360 degree damage radius and the easy map traversing.
- This weapon can bypass the Energy Shield module combo, so take advantage of that.
- Take advantage of it's infinite ammunition.
- Spam this weapon in close ranged maps and you will get so much kills.
- Stay away from the user at all times, as this can be deadly, despite being a 2-3 shot.
- Simply attack the user from long ranges.
- The mobility isn’t that perfect, so use any weapon with 80 mobility or above to escape.
- Jump over the sound waves to avoid being hit (Double Jump needed)
- Use weapons with the "Slows Down Target" trait to reduce the user's maneuverability.
- Berserk suidicidal method for a last resort: Attack the user yourself with a Melee weapon with similar damage, killing/injuring the enemy badly and yourself in the process.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 100%, which was an enormous buff making it as deadly as ever as it became a 1-2 hit kill.
- It now deals with approximately 150% damage.
- It is one of the few Special weapons to feature melee weapon-like attributes.
- This, along with Mr. Deejay and Laser Rings, are the only three weapons featuring infinite ammo and are not in the Melee category.
- The area damage it shoots out is similar to Mr. Deejay's
- It is one of the most expensive weapons available in the Trader's Van while costing coins.
- This weapon received an immense buff in the 17.6.0 update.