|“||You can't choose music here, so you just start a random track from your playlist. Based on it, you receive a certain effect.
Who in the hell puts speakers THIS close to the ears???
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Deadly Digital System, also commonly known as the DDS, is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a weapon that shoots a radius with musical notes. It deals decent damage, a slow attack speed, and decent-to-good mobility. When maxed out, it is capable of 2-hitting enemies.
It appears to be an exoskeleton like weapon, but music themed. There is a remote device that the player holds. Attached to the strapped object (probably the Hi-Fi system) are the two speakers. Each of these speakers consists of yellow subwoofer and pink and cyan tweeters (treble speakers).
When firing, the player cranks a device they're holding, making an irritating noise. Right after a huge circle of yellow, orange, green and purple spreads out, dealing huge damage to opponents. Moreover, this weapon can induce random effects, which means that they can either bleed, burn, or poison the enemy, which means in any case, they temporarily lose extra health.
It uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Use this in close range scenarios as this weapon is melee-like.
- To benefit from the area damage very well, use this against crowds of enemies.
- Since it has random effects, use it to weaken players.
- Feel free to use this against a group, since it has area damage.
- Use it as an upgrade of Mr. Deejay or how you would use Luxury Beats.
- If a player is on the roof and you are below in a building, jump to hit the player.
- Pairing this weapon with a weapon with can make you a deadly player due to this weapon's 360 degree damage radius and the easy map traversing.
- This weapon can bypass the Energy Shield module combo, so take advantage of that.
- There is now limited ammo, so use it sparingly
- Spam this weapon in close ranged maps and you will get a lot of kills.
- Use weapons with the Slows The Target trait or use the Astral Wand to slow the opponent's movement to get close and hit them.
- Stay away from the user at all times, as this can be deadly, despite being a 2-3 shot.
- Simply attack the user from long ranges.
- The mobility isn’t that perfect, so use any weapon with 80 mobility or above to escape.
- Jump over the sound waves to avoid being hit (Double Jump needed)
- However, this does not work if the DDS user is also jumping. If this happens, Rocket Jump (PG3D) to avoid getting hit.
- Use weapons with the "Slows Down Target" trait and/or the Astral Wand to reduce the user's maneuverability.
- Berserk suicidal method for a last resort: Attack the user yourself with a Melee weapon with similar damage, killing/injuring the enemy badly and yourself in the process.
- Use a weapon with the charm effect. The 50% damage reduction will help in taking out the enemy.
- Use an area damage melee such as the Spirit Staff or the Triple Bite.
- Use this weapon itself as a last ditch.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 100%, which was an enormous buff making it as deadly as ever as it became a 1-2 hit kill.
- It now deals approximately 150% damage.
- This weapon was brought back to the Black Friday Trader's Van.
- It was available for everyone
- Players that do not have the weapon can buy it for 420 gems with it being upgraded to mythical and an exclusive Black Friday Skin.
- For players that already have it at legendary and at maxed level, they can upgrade it to mythical and get the skin for 300 gems.
- It was available for everyone
- The weapon's damage was decreased without an announcement in the official Discord server
- The weapon's firerate was also decreased without an announcement in the official Discord server
- This weapon recieved an ammo capacity of 8. It uses the Single Shot System.
- This was added into the Black Friday van. Buying this weapon from the Black Friday van will upgrade it to Mythical and add this weapon's skin to your arsenal.
- It is one of the few Special weapons to feature Melee weapon-like attributes.
- It is also an exoskeleton related weapon.
- It's Area Damage is similar to Mr. Deejay's.
- This weapon has a hidden Wall Break attribute.
- It is similar in performance to a clan weapon called the Luxury Beats.
- This weapon received one of the biggest buffs in Pixel Gun history during the 17.6.0 update, however it was secretly nerfed in the 18.104.22.168 Update for being too overpowered and reduced its buff.
- It was given an 8 capacity in 21.0.0 update.