It is an Anime themed weapon inspired by the anime/manga series “Naruto”. It has a medium fire rate for an automatic weapon, a medium capacity for its fire rate, and low mobility of 50. When maxed, it can potentially 5 shot opponents and sometimes 4 shot opponents head shot.
It appears to be a rifle with the front shaped like a fox head. On the bottom, there is a bowie knife on it, acting as a bayonet. It has a circular shaped piece with a blue object inside of it, (presumably) acting as a power source. The weapon features a red trigger and orange grip, frame, and stock piece. When reloading the player inserts a blue object (presumably) inserting Chakra
The deadly tail is an automatic weapon that shoots orange burning bullets to the target. These bullets have bullet travel time and a very small area damage. Since it has the burning attribute, it is able to inflict damage after hitting the opponent. Every 5th shot that is hit, the weapon will shoot out a Super Punch Bullet, a higher damage bullet with faster travel time but no fire attack.
When reloading, the player puts in what is supposedly Chakra inside of the blue object.
It has fixed delay, so no matter the weapon you use, changing back to this weapon will have a pull out delay for about 1s.
- You should try and aim slightly after where your target is moving, and you will most probably hit them.
- This weapon has bullet travel time so keep that in mind
- Don't be fooled by its presence of bayonet, as it is only present for looks.
- This weapon is not the best for fleeing purposes as its mobility is quite slow.
- Reload often as this weapon only has 30 capacity.
- Quickly switch to this weapon and fire at your opponent if you are low on health.
- Use this against a high fire rate and high damage weapon users.
- Note that although this weapon has area damage, you are still able to get headshot kills.
- Use a weapon with a dash ability, to escape from the area damage bullets.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Strong area damage weapons and shotguns can make quickly finish users.
- Try to strafe around to prevent the user from hitting shots and activating their super shot.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's name and the weapon itself is a reference to the popular anime/manga series Naruto and its sequel. The gun look is based on the nine-tailed beast from the show, Kurama.
- At the front of the weapon is a bayonet. However, it is purely cosmetic and cannot be used.
- It also has the same crosshair as the Neutron Pulsator.