|“||The souls of the owners of this gun were enslaved inside it. We hope you didn't have plans for your afterlife.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Deadman's Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Lottery event that included: Halloween Avatar, Poisonous Vine, Ritual Revolvers, and Deadman's Rifle.
It is a Halloween-themed rifle that shoots a blue laser instantaneously. This weapon has a good fire-rate for a sniper, high damage, and low mobility. It functions similarly to the Supercharged Rifle.
It has a wooden rifle stock with a grey cheek rest near the back of the stock. It also has a black trigger with a grey trigger guard.
The main body of the weapon is mainly purple with neon blue lighting. On top, it has a wooden scope with a light blue lens.
The front of the weapon features a grey/white skull with light glowing blue eyes, and a light blue mist in front of it.
This weapon shoots a cyan projectile with a cyan splash radius and instant bullet travel time. Moreover, it has a 4x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the skull of the gun and places another one inside.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Deadman's Rifle will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Deadman's Rifle will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Deadman's Rifle and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Deadman's Rifle's fire rate, respectively.
- Use at a distance or in mid-range maps to take full advantage of the weapon's area damage attribute.
- Since it has area damage, you can also be less accurate with the weapon without losing any damage.
- Aim at the floor beneath someone when shooting, as this will increase the chance of hitting a player.
- Use shots wisely as even though the weapon has a relatively high capacity, it is still quite slow when it comes to fire rate.
- Do NOT attempt to Rocket Jump with this weapon.
- Use this similarly to the Black Hole and Eva.
- Stay as far away as possible from other users so that you are harder to hit.
- Stay behind solid walls and use weapons that have the wall break attribute to pick off Deadman's Rifle users.
- DO NOT stay too close to these walls as its area damage attribute can somewhat damage a player directly behind a wall.
- Try to mess up with their aim by shooting them with a Burning weapon.
- Rocket Jump to make hitting you relatively harder.
- Use a high-mobility melee and run around the enemy in circles while making sudden, unexpected attacks with a high-damaging weapon.
This weapon can be effective if paired with another area damage weapon such as a Heavy to finish players off.
- It is part of the Halloween Set, along with the Ritual Revolvers and the Poisonous Vine.
- It's one of the few area damage weapons that can headshot.