|“||The souls of the owners of this gun were enslaved inside it. We hope you didn't have plans for your afterlife.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Deadman's Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Lottery event.
It is a Halloween-themed rifle that shoots a blue laser instantaneously. This weapon has a good fire-rate for a sniper, high damage, and low mobility. It is arguably one of the best snipers. It functions similarly to the Supercharged Rifle.
It has a wooden rifle stock with a grey cheek rest near the back of the stock. It also has a black trigger with a grey trigger guard.
The main body of the weapon is mainly purple with neon blue lighting. On top, it has a wooden scope with a light blue lens.
The front of the weapon features a grey/white skull with light glowing blue eyes, and a light blue mist in front of it.
This weapon shoots a cyan projectile with a cyan splash radius and instant bullet travel time. Moreover, it has a 4x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the skull of the gun and places another one inside.
It gives a delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use at a distance or in mid-range maps to take full advantage of the weapon's area damage attribute.
- Since it has area damage, you can also be less accurate with the weapon without losing any damage.
- Aim at the floor beneath someone when shooting, as this will increase the chance of hitting a player.
- Use shots wisely as even though the weapon has a relatively high capacity, it is still quite slow when it comes to fire rate.
- Do NOT attempt to Rocket Jump with this weapon, as you will only damage yourself.
- Use this similarly to the Black Hole and Eva.
- Stay as far away as possible from other users so that you are harder to hit.
- Stay behind solid walls and use weapons that have the wall break attribute to pick off Deadman's Rifle users.
- DO NOT stay too close to these walls as its area damage attribute can somewhat damage a player directly behind a wall.
- Try to mess up with their aim by shooting them with a Burning weapon.
- Rocket Jump to make hitting you relatively harder.
- Use a high-mobility melee and run around the enemy in circles while making sudden, unexpected attacks with a high-damaging weapon.
This weapon can be effective if paired with another area damage weapon such as a Heavy to finish players off.
- It is part of the Halloween Set, along with the Ritual Revolvers and the Poisonous Vine.
- It's one of the few area damage weapons that can headshot.