The Death Animations are the features introduced around the 9.2.0 update, and heavily modified (became realistic) in the 16.5.0 update. Here are the list of death animations in the game:
Ragdoll (Formerly Flying Angel)
- This death animation triggers when the killer uses normal, non-elemental and non-area damage weapons (e.g. Secret Forces Rifle) or even commit suicide (regardless of the nature of the item causing the player to do so).
- This death animation also occurs when a player is killed by a harmful effect, e.g. bleeding.
- This death animation consists of an enemy falling onto the ground in a realistic, ragdoll-like manner (due to the arm and leg movements).
- Formerly, a white angel flies upwards from the dead body. Now, as of the 16.5.0 update, in an attempt to make the game more realistic, this has been removed. Instead, the killed enemy will just simply fall onto the ground in a ragdoll-like pace. Note that the angel death animations did not get removed from mid to low end devices for better performance the devices.
- The ragdoll will then slowly disintegrate pixel by pixel until there is nothing left. Disintegration will start about 1 second after the person was killed.
- This death animation is triggered when using explosive, fiery (except Photon-themed weapons) and/or electro-thrower weapons against its users (such as Signal Pistol, Fire Demon)
- This death animation consists of an enemy turning into a humanoid ash with white eyeballs and black irises, followed by crumbling into pieces around a second later.
- As of the 16.5.0 update, the enemy will instead crumble into pieces and disintegrate without the eyes, their body diffusing in a similar matter to the red diffusion death animation.
- As of the current version, the person’s body will separate into their individual blocks (arms, head, body and legs), which will all disintegrate pixel by pixel with red outlines.
- This triggers when players use laser-type or elemental weapons (regardless of the type).
- It is triggered when an enemy is hit by these aforementioned weapon types. It consists of an enemy in question floating away from the impact zone of the shot while disintegrating into coloured mist.
- The colour of the mist depends on the weapon’s main colour or projectile, eg: Red for Anti-Champion Rifle, Blue for Royal Ashbringer and Orange for Laser Bouncer.
- As of the 16.5.0, they will now be sent floating once killed as if the enemy were in zero gravity, and will diffuse into a colored dust.
- The death animations have been more realistic in the 16.5.0 update. They ragdoll as they die, as long as they are hit by normal bullets.
- Low-end devices did not get the realistic death animations due to performance issues.
Note: They are arranged by order being stated above.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.