It is a futuristic-electronic themed Heavy weapon. It deals moderate damage, has low capacity and mobility, and a fast fire rate.
The weapon appears to be a futuristic-looking weapon. The weapon is made up of mainly brown and green parts. There is a purple keyboard on the side and multiple colored wires sticking out. On the front of the weapon, there is an interface with code (most likely binary) which scroll through located on said interface.
When the player fires the weapon, the weapon will shoot out a cluster of code, similar to the 0xbadc0de, albeit quicker. These shots have , , and , which mean that they will give a random effect, prohibit the target from using gadgets, and prevent them from jumping.
When reloading, the player will look at the keyboard on the side, tap some buttons on the keyboard, then use the weapon again.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Debugger will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Don't use this weapon for defense. Instead, use it for rocket jumping due to it not having self damage.
- This weapon makes it useful for shutting down enemy players that rely far too much on their gadgets. Make sure to kill an enemy player after disabling their gadgets before they can use them again.
- When an enemy is hit, the target will become unable to move as fast. Use this as an advantage to finish them off while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid using this as your main weapon, as it mainly serves for special uses such as target elimination. This is also due to its low ammo capacity.
- Use this to counter highly mobile enemies, it can even be used to immobilize Jetpack users, making them easier to take down.
- It has travel time, so compensate shots if the target is moving.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies overtime.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- When hit, try Rocket Jumping away from the battle and locate Health/Armor pickups.
Use this in conjunction with a high fire rate and high firing weapon.
- Initial release.