The Deceitful Cheater is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
It is a viking-themed Heavy weapon that launches blue mines that stick to any surface.
It takes on the look of a catapult, with golden designs, a forest green base, a brown handle and several blue runes.
This weapon will launch blue mines with a sinister face on them and will attach to any surface. If a player comes into contact with a mine, it will explode into the shape of a face and inflict the blindness effect.
When reloading, the player will take the blue crystal at the front of the weapon and insert a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Deceitful cheater will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Plant the mines of this weapon around frequently travelled areas.
- Use this to blind your enemies.
- Pick off the user from long range.
- Stay a good distance away from it's projectiles.
- If hit with its blinding effect, head for cover until it fades.
- Equip a Melee weapon with high mobility as its mobility is low
- Use a Sniper category weapon to take out enemies at long range.
- Initial Release
- This weapon returned again in the traders van.
- It resembles Loki, the god of trickery in Norse Mythology.
- Its shooting noise sounds similar to the Bow soul card.