|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Demon Boss was the boss in Hell Castle.
It is similar to the Demon Runner, but with many more lights in different locations on its body. It is colored black, red, and has a tint of yellow and orange.
It will try to come in contact with you with arms spread out, expertly maneuvering around any obstacles. This is a good example of the increasing AI mobs display as you are nearing the end of the campaign.
- Hell Castle (Boss)
- Since this boss has no ranged attacks, you could just simply move away and keep shooting the boss to avoid any damage.
- Pick the boss off from long range with weapons such as the Hellraiser (PG3D).
- You don't need to worry about this boss as it's removed.
- Prior to its removal, this was the fastest Boss in the game.
- This boss was replaced by The Devil boss, yet it still can summon Warlocks all around him.
- It has a similar attack mechanic to that of the Evil Chicken Man.
- It was one of four Bosses that could summon other monsters, the others being Dark Eyed Alien (removed), The Devil (the Boss that replaced him), and Rider.
- It was removed because The Devil suits the Hell Castle map much more.