The Demon Stone is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
The Demon Stone is a grey medallion with a shining red gemstone in the center. When activated, a red demon appears, which looks very similar to The Devil. It is a red demon with two white horns, two white eyes, two black eyebrows, black and gold pants, and two black and golden gloves.
In the demon form, you have extra health and the ability to fly. You are also able to attack via melee with the claws of the demon too, dealing a large amount of damage.
- The demon has a limited range, so when attacking, try to lure players to close quarters.
- This has a Flight attribute, so you can escape intense situations with this gadget, such as getting the flag in flag capture.
- This gadget will grant you extra survival time.
- When fighting users with high-damage weapons, such as Ghost Lantern or Soulstone, you will need full health and armor points, or at least, nearly full health and armor points, in order to survive against 1 ghost.
- This gadget is very useful in Flag Capture, since you can easily fly from base to base, capturing flags.
- The extended health this gadget gives is also very useful when the other team is shooting you.
- Use this gadget to prevent losing your health, because it's useful for escaping enemy in long-range maps.
- If they get the first hit, and you are forced into a close range combat, use the Ghost Lantern or other high damaging weapons to easily kill its users.
- Use the Jetpack in order to gain some advantage, since then you can fly as well.
- Alternatively, try to shoot them on the ground as you cannot be harmed if they fly in the air.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage dealt.
- Players under the effect of the stone sacrifice ranged attack for higher Melee damage, so try to pick its users off from medium and long ranges to avoid being harmed.
- Stay out of its range since it deals very high damage.
- Attack its users from behind to have the element of surprise.
- Try using a high-damaging sniper like the Block Rifle to kill them in midair.
|Initial Tier||41 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 1||40 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 2||39 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 3||38 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 4||37 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Tier 5||36 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Tier 6||35 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 7||34 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 8||33 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 9||32 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 10||31 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Final Tier||30 Seconds||28 Seconds|
- It is the only gadget that has flight and a melee attack attributes at the same time.
- It is attached on Hell‘s Portal to activate it.
- When activated, a pentagram appears briefly below the demon, a sign that popular culture use as a part of a ritual to summon paranormal beings.
- It is used to finish an achievment War of the world where the player needs to use the demonstone and destroy a battle mech.
- This is one of the 4 gadgets that completly changes the players shape the other 3 being the battle mech, rocket mech, robot samurai.
- Many YouTubers have made "horror" Pixel Gun videos with the Demon in the thumbnail, making this a somewhat famous gadget.