The Demonic Crusher is a primary added in the 21.1.0 update.
It was added in the 21.1.0 Update. It was released in Fanart Lottery. It was chosen as a winner of the Fanart Contest. The creator is named T607 Unit.
It is a shotgun with six gray and shaded barrels, a brown body with a lever-like handle attached to the bottom, a tan and spongy colored magazine, a brown stock with a red demonic head painted on it, as well as a gray back and what appears to be a red skull of a demon on top.
This weapon has a shotgun attribute, meaning it shoots out a spray of bullets at once in different directions. Like most shotguns, this shotgun is great in close range. The Super-Punch also works great and multiplies the damage. It performs best in maps that have hallways. The burning attribute works well to finish off weak enemies.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Demonic Crusher will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in close range combat.
- Aim for the head to maximize its damage.
- Use a high mobility Melee weapon to move around.
- Pick off users in long range with a sniper.
- Stay away from the user, as it will weaken the damage.
Any small maps with small tight hallways.
Bring a long range sniper as this weapon is only good for close range since it's a shotgun.
- Initial release.
. It returned in the traders van along with the other weapons associated with the fan arts lottery.
- It is one of the weapons that got chosen from the community weapon contest.
- Prior to Version 22.0, The Super Punch Attribute didn't work properly, but was fixed. (The Horns catch fire when its Super Punch is ready.)
- It is similar to Boar's Roar in fire rate and pellet spread.