The Denied! is a Tools gadget introduced in the 17.5.0 update.
It is a playing card that has a black background overlaid with a white oval. There is the "-1" integer on the top left corner and it is also on the bottom right corner, but upside down. The oval contains 4 pistols which resembles a backup weapon with different colors: red, blue, green, and yellow.
Considering its design, it is reminiscent of a UNO card.
This Gadget is good for situations like when the player is in an intense duel or if they want to go to their spawn point without killing themselves, which results in a self-destruction penalty. When used, the player, when/if killed, will go to their respawn point and the opponent who killed them won't gain any points only in this kill.
However, in the kill console log, if the user is using this Gadget to get to spawn point without killing themself, the death icon is shown as the committing suicide icon.
This gadget is also useful if being spawn trapped as it will make it so your opponent will not get any points from killing you
- Use this gadget while getting spawn-killed.
- It is useful in duels because getting kills in duels may be difficult due to there being only 1 opponent.
- Use it in intense situations, like in a close range flamethrower fight or a close to medium range duel when heavy weapons are used, and you're about to die.
- Do not activate this gadget in duels unless your opponent is spotted, because some players intend to wait until the respawn countdown ends to waste time and hoping for you to use your gadgets so you cannot use them when they respawn due to the cooldown.
- If your friend/Teamate using it and died try to aim to the person who killed him as the card will be covering his screen for a short while which prevents him to see clearly.
- Using this in Duels Mode can be even more effect than in Team Fight
- Kill the players in their spawn point. Play Team Fight to be able to spawn kill more easily.
- Wait until the effect wears off so as to not waste ammo.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this gadget when he/she is near you.
- This gadget isn't good in small maps like Pool Party as getting kills is more easier, so it shouldn't be a problem to fight Denied users in those maps.
- Ignore the player and run with a 85 mobility weapon until the effect runs off, then shoot them.
- If these don't apply well with you wait till the effect runs out then use the gadget yourself.
|Initial Tier||55 seconds||4 seconds|
|Tier 1||54 seconds||4 seconds|
|Tier 2||53 seconds||6 seconds|
|Tier 3||52 seconds||6 seconds|
|Tier 4||51 seconds||8 seconds|
|Tier 5||50 seconds||8 seconds|
|Tier 6||49 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 7||48 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 8||47 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 9||46 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 10||45 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 11||44 seconds||11 seconds|
|Final Tier||43 seconds||12 seconds|
- Initial release.
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It is based on the 4+ cards action card from the card game UNO. However, the integer was changed from "-1" instead of "+4" and the colored cards are replaced by colored pistols.
- This gadget is a reference to the UNO Reverse Card, in which the card would reverse the order of turns. It is a meme which is used as a sign of a comeback or a reverse of recent events.
- It works similar to the removed gadget, the Resurrection. Humorously, Denied! is a manual Resurrection.
- When you kill a denied user, the denied card will appear on the screen.
- The kill feed shows that the person using this committed suicide when you kill them.
- It is the second gadget to have the kill cancellation attribute the first being the Resurrection but due to the resurrection being removed it is currently the only gadget to have that attribute.