The Desert Crawler Head is the head of a Desert Crawler. It is a common enemy.
A desert crawler's head looks like a Desert Crawler, but without the blue and black helmet. It acts similarly to the zombie head but with varying health, damage, and speed.
This monster will hop towards the player, trying to touch it's feet. It blends in with the map, so be cautious.
- Snipe them from afar with a scoped weapon.
- Eliminate them quickly with a powerful automatic weapon.
- If you can, don't waste ammo on this weak monster. Kill this with a melee and save your ammo for stronger monsters.
- Use an area damage weapon to eliminate groups of enemies.
- If looked at close, it gives the impression of being a skeleton head. By virtue of this, it should have been named the "Skeleton Head" instead.
- It is a reskinned Zombie Head.